“Short Sighted Owner and Not Too Smart”
Review of Red Elephant Pizza & Grill - CLOSED

Red Elephant Pizza & Grill
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

Tbis.place ALWAYS had 50 cent wings on Wednesday. We made special trips and spent lots on adult beverages. Now the owner has complained and they stopped the special. From now on well just go to Chilies. It's cheaper, just as good and close to.us anyway.

I owned restaurants for 10 years. I know what these things cost. Too bad. You just lost a steady customer. Not too smart.

2  Thank Rick B

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

We came here after looking at other positive Trip Advisor reviews. We were NOT disappointed! Friendly, prompt service, and hot, completely wonderful pizza. And to top it off, the piping hot elephant ear was perfection! Our server was Madison, and she was awesome! SO glad we visited and will be back every time we visit Jacksonville.

Reviewed 22 March 2016

Great food. fresh salad, wonderful staff.
The cooks noticed a flaw in the shape of my pizza (which was delish) and insisted in making me another. I declined, but upon my departure the manager brought me another. That just never happens. Thank you!

Reviewed 29 February 2016

The menu offers something for everyone with generous serving sizes and reasonable prices. The quality is consistently good.

Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

Can't go wrong with $3.00 tall beers and pizza that was hot. Service was good very busy. I'll be back if in the area. We got in fast and out fast.