“Lunch with my team”

Ranked #47 of 2,232 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Price range: US$4 - US$14
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, International
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Featured on the Travel Channel's "Adam Richman's Best Sandwich in America" for our Duck Grilled Cheese, we are located in "The elbow" downtown Jacksonville's entertainment district. Our locals know that our Fish Tacos, Steak & Aged Gouda Cheese, and our "Deep-Dish" Quiche may even edge our the Duck Grilled Cheese. Stop by and watch our chefs prepare you lunch in our open exhibition kitchen. Everything is prepared from scratch daily, as such some items are only available in limited quantities.
Reviewed 14 February 2017

This place is busy for lunch and rightfully so. Food was very good, hot, fresh and creative. Unless you are a repeat patron, it can be confusing to get the lay of the land. Specials are on the chalk board on the ordering line. Grab a menu from the pillar for the full effect. Ordering is easy, when your food is ready, they scream out your name. (not a fan of this) Give the menu a try to find your personal favorite. I will be back. It's got a cool vibe in a vintage building.

1  Thank JoeR-Florida

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I love this place .
great shrimp//sausage poor boy
order and sit down.
they will call your name..
special look good
had awesome cobb salad.
but shrimp / sausage is my fav
and worth the trip from my office.

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

First off, I didn't realize this was a counter service restaurant until I walked in. It didn't bother me one bit though. I ordered the fish tacos. The fish was very tender and it over cooked. Came with mandarin orange segments that added a nice sweetness to the tacos. Only downside was that the tacos dropped a lot of liquid. Made a mess on my plate. If I had fries they would have gotten soggy because of it. Two tacos was plenty of food for me because they had two large pieces of fish. The shrimp tacos also looked fantastic. All the food here was fresh and prepared quickly. Good stop for a quick bite. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

When I went it wasn't too crowded or as loud as other reviewers have expressed. The service style is...interesting...for the prices. I think this type of restaurant should have servers, not standing in a line and waiting for your name to be called. However, the order was ready fast enough that I didn't mind. i had the turkey on a pretzel croissant. It was very good. Even better was the French fries with the basil aoili dip. The. Dip. Is. Awesome! Better than ketchup by far! This place is definitely worth going for lunch and even scarfing up a quarter for parking.

Reviewed 24 December 2016

Great food. Great service. Busy place for locals but I was surprised how quickly we were served. I had a difficult time deciding what to order. It was all appealing !