Hospitality Inn
Hotels.com
US$93
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$139
All reviewstoaster ovenbagelsnice kitchenettefull size fridgethe entire propertyrooms are largeeach morningdecent breakfastan older hotelcoffee potfree breakfastthe breakfast areabed was comfortablerefrigeratormattressrates
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

If I could give this hotel 0 stars, I would. Where do I begin?
-The tv worked only half the time and with a 2 year old, that's a no go.
-Our room had bugs and by bugs, I mean roaches. The front desk said they would get an exterminator into spray, but we never had him show up.
-Handle in the shower had mold on it
-Both of our door locks went out and they had to replace them.
-One tenant took up 7 spaces with a trailer and boat and front desk said "it was first come first serve" so we had to park around the corner from our room.
-the fridge drawer was broken
-The front desk attendants were not much help at all and any issues were we had were given the answer "we will...""..." And nothing would be done.

If it wasn't such a pain in the but to up and find another hotel, we would have. But moving locations with a two year old and several items and baggage would just be a pain.
So in simple terms, I do NOT recent this place. We will not be staying here ever again. And now we have to leave our luggage outside when we go back home in fear of bringing roaches into our home.
This place is a JOKE!!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Virginia T
Management response:Responded 16 June 2017

I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay. I understand that us offering to move you to another room was an inconvenience, this was our first intention so we get you into a comfortable room. I am sorry that we did not do more to accommodate you. We ask that all of our guests traveling with trailers such as boats to park along the side of the building, so they do not take extra parking spaces.

Your issues have not gone unheard and will be corrected so we can offer a better experience.

Regards,

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

My family stayed here over a long weekend. The property is older but clean. Grounds could use a little work but grass is maintained. Rooms are kitchenettes with micro, toaster oven and full size fridge. They offer a simple continental breakfast each morning. Janet who is in the breakfast area each morning is extremely pleasant and helpful. If needed we'd stay here again. It is also pet friendly.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Hospitality I, Manager at Hospitality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Dear Ammi10,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay at our Hospitality Inn. We are constantly working on making enhancements that will better serve our guests such as yourself. Thank you again for choosing our hotel. We hope to see you again real soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 23 April 2017

I checked in at this property in the night. The reception staff was very friendly and helpful. Check in and check out were a breeze. The complimentary breakfast was very good too.

The only concern I felt was the hotel property in the night. My parking area was not so well lit and gave an insecure feeling. I never had any issues with safety but I wish the property was well lit rather than fancy lamps hidden by foliage.

Room Tip: None that I can specify.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 25 April 2017

Dear Vinscaravan,

Thank you for the recent review. I am glad that you found your stay with us comfortable and I wish to say I am sorry that we did not make your stay with us a 100% success due to the lack of lighting in our parking area.

We are making many improvements at the hotel and this is one area definitely in the plans.

I hope that next time you are in the area you will give us another chance.

Yours in Hospitality,

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Big room, friendly staff that will bend over backwards to make your stay pleasant. Location is a plus as well. Nice free breakfast and popcorn in the evening. Rates are typically better than competitors.
To me service and satisfaction are my top priorities. This hotel delivers!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

Ok. Overnight stop. Room was clean and roomy, although bathroom floor grout was gross. Very dated. Very sparsely furnished. Two small thin bath towels. Kitchenette had refrigerator, toaster, coffee pot and microwave. Two coffee cups and two glasses- no plates, utensils or even paper towel. Bed was comfortable but creaky, noisy when you sat down or rolled over during the night. Breakfast typical muffins, bagels, cold cereal ........$$$$ for the lack of amenities . Will not stay here again

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple