US$129
US$109
US$127
US$105
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$120
US$109
Riverdale Inn(Jacksonville)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$155
All reviewstoaster ovennice kitchenettefull size fridgethe entire propertyrooms are largeeach morningdecent breakfastan older hotelcoffee potfree breakfastthe breakfast areamattressrates
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

If I were to stop in this area of Jacksonville again I would definitely find another motel. It was clean and the staff friendly but the Room was very worn and not very nice. The pool area was very nice. The breakfast was edible but that's it

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

I love this hotel the staff front desk are so nice the room attendants are great theymake sure I'm okay nice clean comfy beds and rooms I don't ever want leave great job you guys keep up the great work!!!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. I can not think of one good thing to say about this establishment. We booked 2 rooms and both rooms were in terrible shape. Burn marks all over the bedspreads and the floors. I didn't even want to walk around barefoot in my room. Big holes punched in the interior doors like fights were a common occurrence. I'm not sure what the indentations on the exterior doors where made with, either a hammer or a big knife! Hair in the bathrooms and in the showers. If somebody is cleaning these rooms after guests leave, there are being overpaid.The pool closes at 8:00. I was told at the front desk that they have to close it then because of inadequate lighting. Not sure if that is because of what the guests are doing or ensuring their safety. Also the pool opens at 10:00, an hour before checkout. The free breakfast ends at 9:00, so if your not an early riser you will miss it. Based on the condition of the hotel, maybe skipping their breakfast is a good thing. When I informed the front desk at checkout of all the issues they asked me if I wanted the manager to call me. I said yes and here it is a week later and no call yet. Hope nothing happened to him based o
n seeing a bunch of kids riding around on their bikes late at night trying to start fights with some of the guests! If you are accustomed to a ghetto environment then this is the place for you.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jay D
Reviewed 16 October 2017

The rooms we had were really nice. I asked that we have rooms side by side but due to the Hurricane that was not possible which was ok. One of my rooms were full of tiny ants but someone did come over immediately to spray. The property could use a little makeover. The staff was very nice and friendly. We really felt at home. I am looking forward to my next stay there maybe by then the remodeling will be complete.

Room Tip: I liked the the rooms closer to the front desk and the pool for easy access.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2017

How do I begin? This place is more of a weekly/monthly rental home for locals more than a hotel. Has been redone some in main entry and dining, but rooms are very outdated. Have kitchenette, but didn't use. Liked having inside entrance to room, only to find out there is an outside entrance too! Supposedly no smoking, but tenants in next room smoking weed! Paid for two nights, but had to leave after one due to Mayo Clinic being unable to assistance boyfriend as thought. Had told desk that morning before appointment, that the room didn't need to be cleaned because we had booked for two nights. After finding out we didn't need to stay, about 2pm we talked with Management who basically said, so sorry but can't help you. It is after 11am(even though room hadn't been cleaned at all yet ) they wouldn't even give a partial refund. Stated that I got a great deal online already!! $10 a night difference than regular rate!
WOW! Never again for me, and traveler's beware!

Room Tip: Would advise you choose another hotel unless you want old,70/80's style.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple