“Good ceviche”

Pisco's
Ranked #558 of 2,151 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Peruvian
Reviewed 23 February 2017

On our trip home from Orlando, my Peruvian wife wanted ceviche so we found this place. The ceviche was excellent. Her only issue with it was she asked for it to be mild and she found it to be very spicy. I got a Jalea Mixta and it was good. The only issue with it was that I thik their oil was a little on the old side.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Really good friends of ours said we should try Pisco's but have shied away since honestly it's in a strip center. Wow were we wrong!! The food is amazing. The staff was great. And we will be back soon.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

We went Piscos and had some Peruvian food. My wife is from Cusco and ive been to Peru too many times so our expectations were high.. The service was good overall and they did attend to us with drinks quickly. I would say the food came fairly fast and was decent. I ordered a Lomo dish and the wife ordered a fish dish.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

on fridays they have a special lunch from noon to 3pm a big soup bowl of fish soup and then fried fish with a salad and rice all for 9.95 it is deli.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

A Hole in the Wall Peruvian Restaurant. It is a small restaurant, had a "home-style" cooking atmosphere to it. The food is good & the price is comparable to other home-style restaurants. Definitely try the Ceviche (smaller serving though, compared to other Peruvian restaurants up North)! Definitely something different. We already visited twice and will definitely come back again.