“not that good today”

Pisco's
Ranked #540 of 2,186 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Peruvian
Reviewed 25 April 2017

We used to go there a lot to eat and it used to be very deliscious when the lady owner cooked but today the food was flat and had no taste so they must be having different kind of cook that does not know how to cook with the peruvian flair of good taste. Now I can understand why the restaurant was empty when we got there and only 2 other couples showed up while we were there.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

My daughter and I love food. I am a restaurant manager but love to experience new foods and cultures and my daughter shares that love. We tried this once seeing it was Peruvian and not ever recalling trying Peruvian food. It was amazing. Now of course, we haven't been to Peru so can't tell you how authentic it was or how it compares but for us, we loved it. We do love Latin fare, having lived on the CA/Mexican/AZ border for almost 20 years. But this, omg, so much yum...

Reviewed 23 February 2017

On our trip home from Orlando, my Peruvian wife wanted ceviche so we found this place. The ceviche was excellent. Her only issue with it was she asked for it to be mild and she found it to be very spicy. I got a Jalea Mixta and it was good. The only issue with it was that I thik their oil was a little on the old side.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Really good friends of ours said we should try Pisco's but have shied away since honestly it's in a strip center. Wow were we wrong!! The food is amazing. The staff was great. And we will be back soon.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

We went Piscos and had some Peruvian food. My wife is from Cusco and ive been to Peru too many times so our expectations were high.. The service was good overall and they did attend to us with drinks quickly. I would say the food came fairly fast and was decent. I ordered a Lomo dish and the wife ordered a fish dish.