“Great bbq”

Big Oak BBQ
Ranked #420 of 2,075 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch and we were not disapointed. We had plates of beef and turkey . Sides were good, place clean and service friendly.
We will come back again

Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

Very good BBQ. Much better than the local chains. Ribs are solid, good collards. Daily lunch specials. Definitely will be back.

Reviewed 25 May 2015

It is little and a little confusing, but te food was good. Nice little mom and pop type of place. Very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Great place to eat. Fast casual resturant . I tried the ribs baked beans and Mac cheese all I can say is wow. Prices are very affordable.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I stop here from time to time when I am working on the north side. I like places where you can order then sit down. A bit more relaxing. Service is quick and friendly. Food tastes great and the sauces are great too. Kind of surprised on the location because its in a run-down area with a lot of crime.

1  Thank TracerEraser