“Thai is one of my favorites”
Review of Tuptim Thai

Tuptim Thai
Ranked #399 of 2,069 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 12 February 2015

I give this place a 5 since I felt the food was perfect.
The chicken cashew level 3 for spicy was cooked perfect. Chicken breast was tender as well.

The crab Rangoon is something I always try in restaurants. Their take was even better then normal. They add curry to the wonton giving it a very unique flavor. Our table also ordered the chicken pad Thai which was also excellent.

I eat a lot of Thai and generally it is good. I don't often give 5 stars

Why eat here? The service is wonderful. The food is great Thai

Why not? N/A

Reviewed 30 October 2014 via mobile

The food here was excellent! Really good Thai food. The price was reasonable and the food was good. Their hot sauce is very spicy...made the mistake of adding too much the first time.

Reviewed 30 September 2014 via mobile

I love the food, atmosphere, and people here. You can't go wrong for dine-in or take-out. Woon sen soup is my favorite. My family & friends eat here regularly.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I'm a sucker for Thai food and hence scan all the available options with a keen eye and tongue. Have visited Sala Thai, Lime Leaf, Lemongrass and Pattaya Thai (all in Jacksonville) in addition to Tuptim Thai.

Tuptim offers the best food among the lot when you compare the taste on offer plus the drain on the wallet. Reasonably priced good food. Almost all the dishes here are surprisingly good (I've tried out 70% of their entire menu). But my personal favorite is the Duck Panang. A delicately roasted crispy whole duck breast sliced up into perfectly sized pieces on top of fresh and crunchy steamed veggies with a generous pool of rich and creamy panang sauce surrounding it - my favorite island. I order the food with extra sauce on the side and always end up taking at least 50% of my food to-go and have an extra entree for the next day (and believe me, I eat way more than the average person)

If you are in Jacksonville and like Thai (Asian) cuisine, Tuptim is worth giving a shot! If you are in doubt about their spice level, going medium to mild is advisable. Their hot is HOT!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Tucked in the end of a Baymeadows strip mall, this place is the real deal. Pineapple Fried Rice was awesome. Be careful when you tell your server how spicy/hot to prepare your meal- medium hot is hot & hot is HOT.