“Beyond my expectations!!”

Potter's House Soul Food Bistro Southside
Ranked #23 of 2,109 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 September 2017

This place is amaaaaaazing!! Great staff and excellent food! Far exceeded my expectations for sure! If in Jacksonville I highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Excellent soul food! Don't go to this restaurant if you are on a diet. The food is way too good. You do not want to miss out on their collard greens and cabbage. Love it, love it, love it!

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

A friend recommended that we go check out this place as it one of his favorites. I had great soul food from a some local co workers in Dunn Avenue and in St Louis, so I was a little reluctant

The food was amazing and the macaroni and cheese was out of this world. Not a fan of collard greens but my friend enjoyed his. The chicken was delicious and the corn bread was great.

My friend enjoyed the banana pudding that he thought was out of the world. It smelled amazing!

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Recently tried a taste of food that my Bro in Law brought home and he told me of Soul Bistro . Well it was good so I went and was that place Great! Good really was amazing , Braised Oxtails are excellent and big portions

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Went in for some veggies and good fried chicken. They did not disappoint. Corn bread and real butter was on point. The mashed potatoes are fluffy and delicious. Fried shrimp was ordered (freshly made) and was devoured by my friend. It's a great little place to eat and the family that own this place are super friendly and welcoming.