Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$155
Hotels.comUS$155
CheapTicketsUS$155
TravelocityUS$155
Orbitz.comUS$155
TripadvisorUS$155
All reviews five points honor bar cummer museum memorial park carriage house honor system bed and breakfast the main house riverside area park suite roosevelt room breakfast was delicious black sheep b and b arts market chain hotels within walking distance
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay at the Riverdale Inn! Wonderful accomodations and breakfast to boot. We were visiting our newly married son and daughter in law and they loved it too. I’m sure my sons new in-laws will also be coming to stay! Thanks to Eric, Mary Michael and Sidney for making us feel welcome. We will be coming back!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Daniel Waln, Owner at Riverdale Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review! We hope you make it back again someday!

Reviewed 17 March 2021 via mobile

A dream come thru.
.STEP OUT FROM REALITY TO THE “HAPPY PAST”. Walk in safe well lite neighborhood at night.
Sit on front porch after a night time stroll And rock in BOSTON ROCKER!
No set time for anything!
Sit on front porch having the most delicious breakfast you have ever had!
Watching people walk dogs, running, riding bikes, people just strolling

IDEAL PLACE FOR THE PERFECT WEEK END
Will be returning soon!
Recommend if you must go to Mayo Clinic. This place and the AWESOME STAFF can remove all stress and worries!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends

We are so pleased you both enjoyed your time here. We love seeing our guests fall in love with our neighborhood :) looking forward to the next visit!

Reviewed 7 March 2021

Wonderful as always. Stay here as often as possible. Everyone is helpful and hospitable. We had a very nice stay. This place is very quaint and private rooms with
Private clean bathrooms. Breakfast is fantastic.

Room tip: Very warm and inviting
Date of stay: March 2021

Thank you for the review! We are grateful to you for staying with us! :)

Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

I cannot say enough good things about Riverdale Inn! My lodging plans for 4 days fell through at the last minute (once I arrived in Jax) so I called Riverdale Inn. I called just in time because they had one room left, phew! Eric and Mary-Mychal could not have been more accommodating and helpful with my last-minute request. The bed in my room was extremely comfortable. I never sleep well on the first night of any trip, but I slept so well every night at the Inn. Breakfasts are made to order and mine were delicious, no matter what I ordered. The Inn is a very large house (I believe from the 1800s with wonderful historic elements) and even though it was at capacity, I could not hear other guests. It felt very private yet safe, even though traveling alone. There are common areas to use for leisure as well as a downstairs porch and upstairs balcony with rocking chairs for use. The Inn is one block away from the river and one block away from a spacious riverside park. I highly recommend staying here for business or pleasure- you will treasure your stay!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Daniel Waln, Owner at Riverdale Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2021

We so enjoyed having you here! I hope your boys liked the JAX stickers!! :) See you next time around!

Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

The home was lovely. The hosts were welcoming and friendly. When I explained I was working, they made sure I had a room with desk space for my laptop. Loved being able to order breakfast from a menu. Easy to walk to river or to nearby restaurants. Easy access within 15 minutes of airport. Will definitely consider returning here for any future business trip.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to your next visit!