Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jacksonville I-95 South
Ranked #77 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I originally booked 4 separate travel dates through Expedia with this hotel because of my trips travelling back and forth to The Mayo Clinic. After the first visit and the condition of the room on my arrival I proceeded to cancel any subsequent stays. All but 1 visit were to be paid at the hotel on arrival so were cancelled without any difficulty. For the trip July 27-28 I prepaid. I attempted to cancel this registration through Expedia who was going to reach out to the hotel itself for reimbursement. First, it took over a week and NUMEROUS phone calls to the hotel to reach management as there was always "noone available". Finally, upon speaking with a manager, my reimbursement was denied. The room I was placed in was number one dirty. Second, the closet door was broken and off its track so was hanging. Third, the bathroom was disgusting- underneath the toilet paper roll which was metal was filthy with brown stuff caked on and thick with dust that was not removeable when i attempted to clean it. The plastic covering oh the pipes underneath the sink were all cracked and the piping exposed. I am still attempting to reach a manager and in attempting to do so again today I was placed on hold without speaking to a live person for 10 minutes. I would NOT recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Do NOT book with this hotel!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson
jacksonvillecountry, Webmaster at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jacksonville I-95 South, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry that several issues combined to make your stay less than desirable. We take real pride in offering the best possible guest experience, and I understand that we let you down. You can be sure we’ll do better for you next time. Nothing means more to us than providing a pleasant guest experience.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 9 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 8 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 7 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson
JamieS4690, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jacksonville I-95 South, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Reviewed 7 August 2017

We stayed in Country Inn & Suites By Carlson for 3 nights. The room was clean and nice.
Staff was great. Breakfast was ok not more than that.
They have small business center with a computer, it was useful for us.
Overall experience was good.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
JamieS4690, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jacksonville I-95 South, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

We thank you for taking the time out to write a review. We are glad to see that for the most part your stay was good. The compliments will be passed along and we will look into how we can make our breakfast better. We hope to see you again in the future.

Travellers also viewed these Jacksonville hotels
19.5 km away
0.5 km away
Candlewood Suites Jacksonville
Candlewood Suites Jacksonville
#49 of 134 in Jacksonville

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jacksonville I-95 South? Share your experiences!