“Great food, even better service!”

T Paul's Supper Club
Ranked #8 of 106 Restaurants in Astoria
Price range: US$4 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Have found that lots of times a restaurant can have decent food, but the mediocre service makes me not want to return. Our waitress, Mari made me want to eat here every night! Bourbon black prawn appetizer was yummy. My Chicken Madeira was outstanding and the warm chocolate turtle cake is not to be missed.
You can tell the team concept here is in play as the service was outstanding and the food beyond what I expected.
One note--there is "live music" which can hinder conversation so pick a table accordingly

Reviewed 25 September 2017

This place has fun decor, great people and very tasty food. It should be even higher on the list. My Boom Boom strawberry pear salad was superb. My husband's scallops and pasta was also completely wonderful. We were impressed with how competent and willing to do whatever is needed each member of the staff showed themselves during our time there. Call first for a priority seating list, not a true reservation, but close.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

T Paul's is a cool place. Great decor and a great bar along side the restaurant. You can't go wrong for either lunch or dinner. From burgers, to steaks to seafood. I haven't had a bad meal at T Paul's. You'll enjoy the food with great service.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a great dinner here with friends. Fantastic oyster dish & great wines! Will definitely go back to this place next time I'm in Astoria.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Went here with a friend to celebrate her birthday. Our waitress, Mari, was outstanding. She had very good recommendations for us, which we appreciated. I had the black prawns in bourbon sauce. So good I wanted to lick the plate. My friend really enjoyed the chicken marsala. Thank you Mari and staff.