“Supper Club Open for Lunch Too!”

T Paul's Supper Club
Ranked #7 of 109 Restaurants in Astoria
Price range: US$4 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Astoria's restaurant scene is particularly good for such a small place, and T. Paul's Supper Club is one of the best places to eat. No supper for us this time, but a good lunch. My wife had the soup & salad, while I had the Supper Club Philly sandwich. Steak fries (and lots of them) were my side dish. Both meals were nicely presented and very good. There are not too many items on the menu, but sufficient for the likes of us. We've had dinner there too, and enjoyed that as well.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

It was my first visit to Astoria, and the hotel staffers recommended this place for dinner. Turns out they were spot-on! There is enough on the menu to satisfy almost anyone's needs and the food is tasty. I sat the bar and was even waited on by the owner herself! I would certainly consider going back if ever I find myself in Astoria again.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

May 9/18 - walked across the road from our hotel to sample T Paul happy hour. Good vibe, busy, excellent selection of wine and beer. Enjoyed a couple of cool ones - value for money and can recommend.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

As always the food, drinks and staff are wonderful. We make it a point to eat here every time we are in Astoria. My favorite is the seafood fettacine is the best, my husband loves the salmon.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I am Vegan so I was a little disappointed with the choices. My friend is not Vegan and she said her food was ok but not great. The wine was good. Our service was not very good....felt like our server didn’t want to be bothered.