“Can't Miss With Mr. Fultano's ”

Fultano's Pizza Astoria, OR
Ranked #38 of 104 Restaurants in Astoria
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Pizza restaurant offering pickup, dine in and delivery. Full salad bar, pizza, subs and more. Great for parties and special events. Kid friendly with game room, 6 TV's and banquet room with seating up to 60.
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

We had a party of 5 adults and got one of the super large pizzas with 5 slices left over. Good pizza every time we go!

Reviewed 10 January 2017

My wife and I visited Astoria in December to have Christmas with my son and his family. We decided to have an evening meal here one night. It could not have been a better choice. Their pizza is really good. They have several micro brews to choose from and it is definitely a family friendly place. We enjoyed our meal and will most likely return to dine here on a future visit.

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

The pizzas were good sized and the toppings were liberally spread around.

The pizza tasted good.

The service was great.

I will come here again.

Reviewed 30 October 2016

When we arrived at our hotel it was a downpour and we had been driving all day so decided for delivery. I found several pizza delivery options but the reviews for these guys were great. So I ordered a pizza with a couple of special requests. The pizza was perfect, hot and arrived quickly

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Went on a Friday night. Very busy. Prompt service, great pizza! Loved the crust. We will definitely be back.