“A Local Gem in Astoria”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Great burgers in Astoria. Great Service. 503-325-4927
Reviewed 10 December 2017

We stopped at Geno's twice during our recent visit. We simply stumbled on the place when it was time to eat. The first time we had fish and chips. They were the best we had in Astoria including more expensive places. The second time we had the Pizza. The Pizza was simply great. The salad bar is small but very good and they beer was cold. We couldn't ask for better than what we found at this unpretentious local place.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

We stopped in here after not liking the vibe at another place in town and were greeted warmly and our order was taken promptly. We ordered a party size Geno’s Special. The kitchen was absolutely slammed with a lot of delivery and takeout orders running past us. We opted to take out as well but could have just as easily stayed and ate there.
We got back to the room and were very pleased with the pizza. The crust is crisp and flavorful, the toppings are piled high and they even took the time to put a little extra cheese on top to hold everything in place.
Overall a great pizza and a well run operation. We highly recommend coming here if you can!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We were once very loyal customers, for many, many years. We ordered and ate in fairly frequently. On our most recent experience. I called in an order for two cookie sundaes and one milkshake for delivery. (We have ordered this in the past and had no issues) today I was told it was going to be a hour and a half wait. Which we were fine with. Two hours later, still nothing. Not a phone call saying they would be late, nothing. At two and a half hours. Our order is delivered. No ice cream to our sundaes. And no milkshake. And burnt cookies. I call and am told that "there wasn't a milkshake on the order" despite the fact I ordered it, and that the cookies weren't burnt when they left the kitchen and they don't know why the ice cream wasn't delivered too. They comped our "meal", after I pushed. Originally they made it so we had to come in in order to get the money off on a new meal. I had to push to get the money put back on our card because we will not be returning for a long time. I am far from happy. I understand it was a busy night. But being busy isn't an excuse for horrible service.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

My deluxe 1/3 lb burger was just what I was looking for: messy and gooey with cheese, sauce and lettuce. Hard to go wrong with a burger, and they didn't disappoint!

The surroundings are what makes this place special, though. Every wall is covered with old photos and news clippings of local sports teams. Seeing teams from 1932 made this a veritable museum.

The other unique quality was the friendly banter I heard coming from the nearby kitchen. The employees seemed happy, which implies good management. Well done!

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and i really enjoyed Geno's Pizza.The crust was perfect.We had half combo half pepperoni and it was excellent