“very good”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We had a nice table by the window. We had great service from Daisy. Our meals were very good. The spaghetti sauce had a great taste. My chicken parm was really tender. I recommend this place.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Highly recommend this restaurant. Doesn't look like much from the outside-- tucked into the center of the block in an old building, but we were super pleased with the food. I ordered ravioli di zucca and my husband had the chicken marsala. The bread was light and delicious. The staff was amazing! Really cared about their guests! Enjoy!

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Friends told us that Astoria, Oregon was a fun town in an interesting area. However, when we arrived on the 4th of July there was not much open. Luckily, we found Fulio's. It is a simple, assuming place that did not stand out. But once inside we found a lovely, modern eatery with very friendly, helpful staff, great-sounding food and very reasonable prices. Our lunch included one Greek Burger that was large and delicious with goat cheese and a very interesting sauce. That came with a side of soup or salad. The other lunch was a Seared Caesar salad with shrimp. Everything was beautiful and delicious and served with care.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Great selection of dishes for all tastes and ages.This place will not disappoint.Looking for fresh seafood,salads,or traditional pasta dishes.Nice choices and lovely wines choices as well.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

My idea was to have lasagna for dinner, but I was more hungry around the lunch hour so I went in, and opted for a lamb gyro instead. Lasagna wasn't on the lunch menu, but I should have asked if it was available at that time, because someone ordered it while I was eating.

I have had many a lamb gyro, both in the UK, and around the USA. This was a rip-off. Yes, there may have been some lamb in the ground meat in my gyro, but it didn't taste, or smell like lamb. It was under seasoned hamburger. The texture was off-putting, dry, and flavorless. The rest of the gyro was very tasty with seasoned hummus, red onion, feta, chunky diced tomatoes, feta cheese and a fragrant tzatziki. The flat bread was soft and held the sandwich together. It was accompanied by a salad with fresh mixed greens with a slightly sweet vinaigarette dressing with feta crumbles.

It was filling, just disappointing. I missed tasting any lamb.

1  Thank adnylp