“Good food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Recently visited with a friend. The butternut squash ravioli was yummy. Staff were ok. Music was not the best choice for the dinner hour.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Based on other reviews, we were expecting an exceptional meal, but it was merely good, not even very good. Hubby had Fettucini Alfredo with two sausages on the side. I had the squash ravioli. The best part of the meal was the sausage and bean soup; it was exceptional. Something bothered me a great deal - I ate my whole meal staring at a big red Dirt Devil vacuum cleaner pushed up against the opposite wall in the main dining room. WHY would they think it's acceptable to leave cleaning supplies out in the open like that? (Since they weren't even busy, I can think of no good reason for such inattentiveness.)

Reviewed 13 September 2017

With a recent change in ownership we were watching for a slip in quality and found the opposite. Expanded menu and excellent food. The service is personal and attentive. This is a comfortable place to have a nice meal and glass of wine.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped in Astoria on a trip to the Oregon coast and were delighted to find this restaurant.
Everyone was very nice and the service was excellent. I had a lemon-lavender martini and it was one of the best I ever had. We shared the Greek salad, eggplant parmesan , and the squash ravioli which were out of this world. One of the best meals we have had in a long time and a highlight of our trip

Reviewed 8 September 2017

My wife and I live in Astoria. Last night we ate at Fulio's and had one of the best meals that we have ever had in Astoria. Allan LaPante, Fulio's new owner served us. We started with roasted vegetables. It was delicious, grilled eggplant, tomatoes green and yellow zucchini. For our main course, my wife had salmon patties with basmati rice. I had chicken marsala, which was a good size chicken breast with mushrooms and a nice wine sauce, Also garlic mash potatoes.