“Good Food and Service”

Price range: US$3 - US$22
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, View, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Lunch and Dinner Children's Menu Brewery on site Casual family dining on the waterfront Large Parties & Events with pre-arrangements
Reviewed 12 October 2017

We stopped here for lunch while visiting Astoria. This is a popular place and we had to wait for table (it was on a Saturday). The food and service was good - not exceptional. Not sure if we'd eat here again.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

We tried this restaurant because we had heard about it from friends. It is nice and clean and I love the Astoria Brewery beers here, but the food is just okay. We ordered the variety of fish and chips (salmon, cod and halibut) and were a bit disappointed. There are so many other good places to eat that I doubt we would return.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

We sat out on the deck and had some of the best clam chowder I've ever had! There's a cute little gift shop inside the restaurant also.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped here on the first day of my trip through Oregon. It was pretty breezy so I couldn't sit on the deck that looked out to the Columbia River, which is vast and beautiful. Because I was by myself I was told to go to the bar because there was a 30 min wait for a table. (Looking around, there were plenty of tables open and none of the servers seemed frantic). I'm in the industry, so I know that a one top is not so great, but there were no seats at the bar. I eventually found a spot near the bar that I could fit a plate on. Had to order from the bartender for food and drink. He seemed to care less what I wanted and I was surprised that a brewery didn't offer flights. I ordered the grilled oysters and an IPA. As I ate them I wondered how long it would take for me to get sick...ugh.
Long story short, go for the view on a sunny day, know exactly what kind of beer you want, and pick up an overpriced Goonies shirt.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I just had lunch here today. The onion rings are some of the best we've had. The beer was great, I particular enjoyed the Volksweissen. My husband's favorite burger is the western burger.

The only reason I gave it a 4 is because the service wasn't the best today. We actually had to flag down someone else's server so we could get a refill for our beer which had been empty for quite a while. This may have been a fluke though because our service the last time we ate there was great.