“Smoked salmon”

Josephson's Smokehouse
Ranked #29 of 106 Restaurants in Astoria
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 3 October 2017

was here during a cruise ship stop and my father wanted some smoked salmon. It was really good. Cooked well, cold as it should be, and just flavoured very well. Was worth it.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

If I were going to bury smoked fish in a frittata, I might use wild smoked fish from a supermarket. But here is where I go for the best flavor.

We had a house filled with family and bought salmon as a treat for everyone. Our daughter-in-law told me three times how much she loved the Paleo-style brunch I made with Josephson's smoked salmon.

If I want to serve or eat great smoked wild salmon, I get it here.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Many options limited and not serving salmon burger the day we visited. We got chowder in a bread bowl. The insides were still frozen and pretty bland tasting.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

I like clam chowder, so this was a disappointing place, to say the least. Chowder was luke-warm, under-seasoned, and totally overpriced. Mo's chowder, by comparison, was fabulous. Go there instead. Just down the street.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

We did not eat a meal here, but enjoyed trying various types of smoked salmon in the 99-year old building/business. And we took away some lovely smoked fish for our camping dinner.