“Listen to the locals!”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 27 May 2018

We ran into a local and asked her where she would recommend us to have lunch. This was her recommendation. Easy to find, tiny place with a coffee bar. We had to wait to be seated for lunch as their bistro section is relatively small. My husband and I agree that this was the best chowder of our trip to Oregon. I am a calamari nut and I found their calamari some of the best I have ever had. Clean, great service with reasonable prices. This is a do-over.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

This is a really a nice place for meals with a pleasant variety of foods, cocktails, and coffees on its menu. The option of indoor and outdoor seating is nice and on a rainy day it can be oh, so cozy and interesting, The wait service was friendly and personable. The garden salad is a great choice and the ir chowder is excellent! Really liked this place as we were staying several days in town; it was highly recommended by locals.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

This place is awesome. A little expensive, but definitely worth it. The staff is friendly, the decor is fun and the food is fantastic. They have a chicken bacon breakfast sandwich that is out of this world. I would definitely reccommend!

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Lovely place with a nice, varied menu of foods, cocktails, and coffee. The eclectic local decor was cozy and interesting, and the wait service was super friendly and personable. Really liked this place as we were passing through town; it was highly recommended by locals.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

We’ve been here a couple times now-it’s one of my favorite coffee houses. I preferred the Eggs Rancheros from two years ago, but they remain good. Our service provider was very good, as was our breakfast.

Dog friendly at the outside seating.