“Awesome place to eat”

Ra Sushi Bar Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Ra Sushi Bar Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #122 of 2,219 Restaurants in Baltimore
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Fells Point
Cross street: Lancaster & South Caroline
Description: It’s more fun in the RA with lively music, a vibrant crowd, inventive cocktails and innovative Japanese fusion cuisine. Whatever you choose, it’s all served with a big side of Anything Can Happen. So bring your friends or make new ones. Either way, you’re in for a great time.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The sushi here is tremendous. I love the ambiance, and the servers are always very friendly and our sushi is prepared quite fast. Super clean place to eat at. Best sushi restaurant in the Baltimore area.

RAsushiSocial, Guest Relations Manager at Ra Sushi Bar Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Tim, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I like this lunch option of Sashimi Assortiment at Ra Sushi, simple, healthy and tasteful. Fish, Miso Soup, rice and salad included. I consider this the best lunch option on the budget. The music can be too loud sometimes and service not always the best but not bad.

RAsushiSocial, Guest Relations Manager at Ra Sushi Bar Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback, we hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

I sat at the bar. My service was great, ambiance nice and thr Poke, oh so good! I had the ah I tuna poke and it was fantastic. I also had nigiri tuna, yellow tail and salmon. The sushi was good too. I topped it all off with mochi! The five star is a direct reflection of the Poke! Enjoy, I did.

RAsushiSocial, Guest Relations Manager at Ra Sushi Bar Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Jeremy, We appreciate you dining with RA, thank you for the kind words!

Reviewed 7 February 2018

the sushi itself was very good but the server was completely whiny and rude and made it an unenjoyable experience. Her name was Jordan and she had a nose ring, which I personally find disgusting when it comes to my servers. other than the awful service, good food and cute place.

RAsushiSocial, Guest Relations Manager at Ra Sushi Bar Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Brittany, we are so sorry for this disappointing experience. Please contact our Guest Relations team directly via ralistens.smg.com/. Our team will be glad to get back to you. Your feedback helps us to get better. Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Took my daughter because we love sushi and were in the city for her cheer competition. My thoughts; restaurant was very loud. Nothing they can do about that. Took a long time to get my drink and was never asked if I wanted another (server issue). Ordered appetizer of vegetable rolls. Super soggy inside. So gross; we only each ate one and there were only 4. Got our sushi and the crab inside was mixed with either mayo or cream cheese and so gross. I don’t know what they are trying to do, possibly be fancy but I just want my regular sushi when I order it. This was not good, but we did eat it and not complain.
Dessert though, mochi, was yummy and prices were great!
Also noticed they have buttered spaghetti for the young children/babies, which was really nice.

On behalf of our team here at RA Sushi, we would like to sincerely apologize for your negative visit with us. If you have not done so already, please reach out to our Guest Relations team directly via ralistens.smg.com/. Our team would love to follow up with you, as your feedback will be used towards improving the guest experience. We want to thank you for taking the time to share your review with us.