2,896 results
All reviews the executive lounge diamond tavern convention center camden yards ballpark view across the street lobby bar watch the game ball park baseball stadium baseball fan room service light rail free internet front desk staff parking garage self park
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Never Had Bad Experience - Right in the heart of the Harbor / Downtown and
Convention Center access without leaving the building, 2 bars, coffee shop and small
store off to the side in lobby.
I always will use this as my stay when in Baltimore City !

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank S T
Hilton Baltimor... M, General Manager at Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Baltimore. We truly appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and are so pleased that our ideal location in the heart of downtown made it possible for you to explore the many nearby attractions. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and we would love to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

My King room was big and comfortable. Very clean throughout the hotel. Nice view of the ball park (try to get an odd numbered room) and the location was perfect with plenty to do within walking distance. Phenomenaly plesent staff at all levels. Special shoutout to Will at the Lobby Bar! His manager was also great. Really like their new text service.

Room Tip: Select an odd numbered room for views of Camden Yards
Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Hilton Baltimor... M, General Manager at Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our renovated hotel, accommodating staff, and proximity to nearby attractions. Thank you for taking a moment to share your kind thoughts; we will certainly pass your regards along to Will as well. Next time you make your way to Baltimore, we would love to see you again.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Overall, I really loved this hotel. It's in a great location with an amazing view of Camden Yards. The rooms, lounge, lobby, and meeting rooms have all been nicely updated. I had wonderful interactions with staff members, and an effortless check-in and check-out. My room and bathroom were a decent size, and the bed was very comfortable. However, I do have a couple complaints. The water in the shower was either scalding or freezing - turning the handle did not produce a middle ground. As you'd expect, this made showering difficult. Also, the sheet covering my mattress did not extend to the end of the mattress, so my feet touched the mattress cover. I'm not sure if the mattress cover is changed between guests, so I found this off-putting.

A note to Hilton Honors Gold members: my Gold status granted me access to the Executive Lounge, where they offered complimentary continental breakfast in the morning and hors d'oeuvres in the evening.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Mari818

We are pleased to hear that our newly renovated rooms and amenities, as well as our proximity to Camden Yards, made your stay with us an enjoyable one. However, we do apologize for the shortcomings you experienced with your shower and bedding. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly if you wish to discuss either of these concerns further. We would love to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

I liked the hotel, it was clean and quiet. I have given the hotel 4 stars as there is no reasonably priced dining room for breakfast or quick lunch, only a small pick up area. Breakfast is not provided unless you are a good or better Honors member. I have stayed at other Hilton's which provide great breakfasts. The public computers and printers were also not operating until we got help, twice. The hotel is across the road from the ball park and if requested, you can get a room overlooking it.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking a moment to share your experience. Although we are glad that you were satisfied with your clean and restful guest room, we regret to hear that our breakfast and public computers did not serve your needs. We truly value this feedback and would be happy to discuss your concerns further if you contact us directly. We would love to welcome you back the next time you are in Baltimore.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Due to location may be pricy, but great view of the city of park and very conveniently located. Check-in and Check-out are convenient, especially if you are a Hilton Honors member. Valet parking makes travel convenient. The Lobby Bar has an excellent atmosphere and great selection. I would definitely come back.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton Baltimor... M, General Manager at Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

From our modern spaces and proximity to nearby attractions, to our accommodating service and delicious dining selection, it was our pleasure to serve you during your time in Baltimore. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking a moment to share your thoughts. We would love to welcome you back again soon.