Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$97
HotelIndigo.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Gramercy Mansion(Baltimore)
Book now, pay at stay
US$125
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$429
  • Restaurant
The Ivy Hotel(Baltimore)
US$395
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$445/night.

All reviewstell talefrozen wafflesfront desk staffmeeting room was perfectnetflix accountsliding glassroom refrigeratoredgar allen poegrand openingboutique feelthe royal farms arenasales managerperfect staysame blockvalet parkin house restaurantthe bed was extremely comfortable
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Great weekend away staying at Delta inner harbor. The harbor was about 3 blocks away walking. The hotel itself was really nice and the price was great. I stayed in the 1 bedroom suite which was nice. the couch was a sleeper. The bathroom had a great stand alone shower. The staff were really nice and knowledgeable. Overall great stay

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Angela W, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Jim M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and we truly hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

I stayed here for a conference at the convention center. All of the staff were extremely friendly and helpful with inquiries I had about the city. The room was clean, modern, and had a great TV. The bed was extremely comfortable as well!! Great, but small workout facility. Only 2 treadmills, but I only had to wait once.

The only downside was the food. I ate at Tell Tale 3 times over the course of the week. The food was good, though service was variable and the food sometimes took a while (I ended up calling in for my breakfast and picking it up on my way out because it took a while). They also took an hour to deliver room service. When I did receive the food, it was good.

I would highly recommend the hotel despite the food service being a little slow.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Adbagwell,

Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate your feedback about your experience. We are excited to announce we have a new Food and Beverage Manager and his first focus is elevating the service. We hope you will come back to experience it. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

I traveled to Baltimore on business and stayed at the Delta. Upon arriving I was greeted by the very friendly front desk staff. They were very quick and helpful. The room is very nice, clean, and the bed was extremely comfortable. Tonight I wandered into the restaurant down stairs and was promptly greeted by Massieka. When I was trying to figure out what to order she recommend the crab cake platter and that was exactly what I ordered. It was perfect. So delicious! Thank you for the recommendation and just being great, you made my night! I will definitely stay at the Delta the next time I find myself in Baltimore.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for our son’s college graduation at nearby Royal Farms Arena, within walking distance. Great location. Nice rooms. Helpful staff. Clean and contemporary. Will stay there again. Valet parking is a bit expensive at $40/ night, but very convenient.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Angela W, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear James F,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Congratulations on your son's graduation! We are delighted you chose to stay with us for this wonderful occasion. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 May 2018

The Delta Hotel in Baltimore's Inner Harbor is relatively new to the Baltimore hotel scene. Baltimore's hotel scene is full of old, smelly, outdated hotels, so this is a breath of fresh air. Except upon check-in I noticed that the hotel always had a funny smell to it, and the floors were often sticky, not just in the lobby but in the elevators too. So much for that breath of fresh air...

As an SPG platinum with ambassador status I'm used to being treated to a room upgrade, and thanks to the matching statuses, I recieved a nice large upgraded room. The furniture and everything was new, it was sparse, but I guess that's the goal of the Delta. The bathroom was nice and sparkling and everything was in order, except the craftsmanship of the tiles and grout showed maybe the hotel had rushed to finish up at least my room, if not many of the others.

My room was not on the same floor as the "Elite Pantry", which is not a big deal. The only problem was the hotel is really two buildings with two separate elevator systems, and so I needed to switch buildings to get to the Elite Pantry. It's not really worth it, their are frozen waffles and some water. It's really not what you would expect from a Marriott lounge...except I guess the coffee is still bad, so no surprise there.

I got the room for less than $100, so it's hard to complain, but would I stay there again? No. There's a lot of hotels nearby with better amenities, better service, for a little more money. Are the rooms newer than the Sheraton or Renaissance nearby? Yeah, they are, and if that's what you want, then that's a good reason to choose the Delta.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo