Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$125
AscendHotels
US$169
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

US$179
INN at 2920(Baltimore)
US$175
US$175
US$429
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$539/night.

The Ivy Hotel(Baltimore)
US$595
US$429
US$399
1,472 results
All reviewscrabby hourchocolate fountainruth's chriscrab dipfront deskinner harbornational aquariumboutique hotelfells pointwithin walking distancethird floorthe location is perfectwater taxiharbor view roomvalet parkingthe entire staffshuttle service
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Very nice accommodations and excellent customer service. Location close to many great restaurants and the beautiful harbor. Rooms were very spacious and comfortable. Would definitely stay here again if given the opportunity!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
Bob G, General Manager at Pier 5 Hotel Baltimore, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear Renee,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We value our customer feedback both in real time and as a follow-up after their stay.

So glad to read that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay!

I hope that you choose to stay with us again the next time you visit Baltimore. Meanwhile please find, LIKE, follow or otherwise remain connected with us as a way of rediscovering Baltimore through the eyes of Baltimore’s Waterfront Boutique Hotel. We are easily accessible by water taxi, our shuttle, uber or on foot to Baltimore’s best neighborhoods; so if you think that you’ve see everything, let me tell you about my city…

Reviewed 21 June 2018

This boutique hotel (66 rooms) is perfectly situated for viewing the harbor and for walking most places. Only the second floor has balconies and the best room IMO is #204. We had 3 balconies since it is a corner room. The rooms are spacious, clean, and quite comfortable. A hot breakfast coupon was included in our stay and that is served in the lobby each morning. I do not know the cost of it as a separate item. There is an egg station that will make eggs/omelets to order and they were quite good. Based on our experience, the hotel is understaffed. There was only one person working the floor during breakfast in addition to the chef. She was not usually available (probably running down requests) and they ran out of utensils, plates, etc. I finally got a second set of eating implements and left to get coffee and someone took them right off my table again! They could not keep up and the man cooking finally came out from his station and tried to find things but that backed him up as well. A similar situation occurred during the chocolate fountain/champagne break in the afternoon. A lovely idea but 20 minutes into it they were out of things to dip and no more were available. They ran out of plates and I used a napkin and ended up with chocolate on my blouse (my fault) but if there had been plates.... I would stay here again but for the price thought there could have been a little more attention to detail. Our 3 night stay ran to $1,100. In addition to more staff, it would be helpful to have more training. People were very friendly but not trained to the level I have come to expect with this type of property. The lobby is attractive and this property is close to being very good, had it been an option I would have given it 3.5, and not just fine with a little more work.

Stayed: June 2018

Hello and thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We value our customer feedback both in real time and as a follow-up after their stay.

Your comments - good and not as good - are appreciated and will be addressed with my staff. Generally the flow of breakfast and receptions runs better than you observed, but there is definitely room for improvement and we will strive to address them as they are polish points that this property deserves.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I travel for business and have a lot of hotel experience. So this review is not just a rant, its letting you know that for many people, this property isnt the best pick.

First, let me say thet the staff is terrific. Front desk, valet etc are awesome. They do try to accommodate and are professional and friendly.  And it has a very good location.

But its #27 of 60, for a reason and that reason has to do with the value of staying there, not with the people or managers.

To me this property was constructed with poor planning and the desire to provide a glittery appearance, and then suck as much money from customers as possible. Thats the vibe for me.

2 steak restaurants on the property, each with a $100 per person target on your back.

The property suggests the "harbor view" and a balcony conjuring an image that it does not deliver. Be advised that if you get a 3rd floor room.. theres no balcony. Just guard rails in front of your sliding door. (photo) The actual harbor view balcony on the second floor, is obstructed by the roof of the second high end restaurant on site. (photo)

no swimming pool -not even a 5 foot deep for a sweltering summer. no hot tub. no suana. No fitness facility on site. They bus you to a local place I guess. No fridge nor microwaves in room.

In short, this property screams that it was constructed to glitter and attract interest, but the main interest is shareholders to make money, period..  and they were very willing to trade off the guest experience in order to "fit in" money makers.

I dont mind paying premium for premium. I dont like paying premium for average.

I'll check around for room rate on a different property next time and woukd advise the same.

I might save enough money to get one of those $120 steak dinners and be able to refrigerate and enjoy the leftovers the next day. Thats what it cost at the onsite Ruths Criss..which was another less than premium experience.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Pier 5 Hotel Baltimore, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear David P,

We appreciate your review of your recent stay at our hotel and are very sorry you had a disappointing experience with us. We’ve addressed these issues with our staff. Exceptional guest service is the foundation of our brand promise. Your feedback helps us improve. Thank you once again for your comments.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I chose this hotel because it offered a balcony and view of the harbor. We were very pleased with our room. The desk gives a snack bag at check in. Saturday there was a chocolate fountain with champagne event for an hour. Good size room, comfortable bed, good towels, shower, and a bathrobe. We had lunch at McCormick Schmidt on the property and drinks later that night after our horseshoe casino excursion which the hotel provided a shuttle ride to. Very nice staff and helpful too. We were gold Hilton members so the hot breakfast was only $5. I don’t do much breakfast but my husband said it was excellent. Definitely recommend a stay if enjoying Baltimore.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Bob G, General Manager at Pier 5 Hotel Baltimore, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Delena,

I am so glad that both you and your husband were able to enjoy his day and hope that you choose to stay with us again the next time you visit Baltimore. Meanwhile please find, LIKE, follow or otherwise remain connected with us as a way of rediscovering Baltimore through the eyes of Baltimore’s Waterfront Boutique Hotel. We are easily accessible by water taxi, our shuttle, uber or on foot to Baltimore’s best neighborhoods; so if you think that you’ve see everything, let me tell you about my city…

Reviewed 17 June 2018

outstanding hotel with really friendly staff. Best location on the Inner Harbor of Baltimore. They do a complimentary taste of Baltimore in the lobby every night. 2 great restaurants attached to the hotel right off the lobby.Walk out the door and everything is within walking distance

Room Tip: water views
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

I don't think I need to add to your wonderful brief summary of Pier 5 Hotel. Thanks!