“Delicious food and lots of fun!”

Charm City Food Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Little Italy and Jonestown Food Tour
Ranked #2 of 19 Food & Drink in Baltimore
More attraction details
Owner description: Food Tours and Culinary Events in Baltimore, Maryland. Part of the Food Tour Corporation, and sister company of DC Metro Food Tours
Reviewed 9 November 2011

I went on the same tour as Judy M, and totally agree it was so enjoyable with the group, and the food was icing on the cake. I have been telling everyone since I got home if you go to Baltimore definitely do the Fell's Point tour. There was plenty of food (and adult beverages!) to keep you going, and enough walking to make you not feel guilty about all the food. I even emailed my dad about the pit beef place we stopped at because it was SO good, I wanted to encourage him to stop there on his way home from the south! Zack was so much fun, we want him to do tours of the other areas just so we can hang out again and try more food together!

2  Thank LisaS417
"fun afternoon"
"rich history"
"walking tour"

Reviewed 6 November 2011

Bring 12 people together from different parts of the country for the first time--and one never knows what to expect . Well this tour was the best. First of all Zack knew his history of Fells Point and even though some of us had been to Fells Point in the past we still learned new facts about the town. Our group meshed and by the end of the day we took a group picture. The variety of food we tasted just added to the enjoyment of the day. Zack explained a little background on each restaurant and lots of history facts. The day ended with the perfect dessert and drink - no one - including the 3 guys in our group went home hungary.
This tour is a bargain....don't miss it....and ask for Zack as your tour guide.

2  Thank Judy M
Reviewed 12 September 2011

I have gone on several food tours in different cities and would have to rate this one as very mediocre. I think your experience would depend on which tour guide you got and although ours seemed to be a very nice young lady, she did not seem to have the knowledge or personality to be a tour guide. She spent a great deal of time texting while we were on the tour and speaking to the owners of restaurants to arrange future tours. She kept mentioning how she was a "foodie" but liking food and knowing about it are two different things. Her knowledge of the history of the neighborhood was not impressive. I would not recommend this tour.

3  Thank zelda1116
Reviewed 2 September 2011

My boyfriend and I went to Baltimore for a 3 day weekend, and one of the first things we did was the Fell's Point food tour, which was a great way to get a "taste" of the city. There were only four of us, plus the guide (Sharen), which was a great size. I loved that it was a combination of history and food, plus we sampled everything from hot dogs (@ Stuggy's-awesome) to crab cakes to frozen yogurt. The amount of food was enough for a meal, but since the tour was from 3:30 to 6:30, we did get a bit hungry by 10. Many of the places we visited we ended up going back to, so I recommend doing this tour at the beginning of your stay. I think it was a great value for the price!

1  Thank CMG13
See more reviews
Reviewed 24 July 2011

My husband and I recently went on the Fell's Point Food Tour and thoroughly enjoyed it. This was a new experience for us. A group of 12 of us were lead through the back streets of the area and learned so much about the history and development of this part of Baltimore. Our guide Zach was a wealth of information! Along the way we stopped at 6 different locations to try the specialty of the restaurant/bar. It was a great time and we certainly would do it again.

2  Thank Betty4764