US$199
AscendHotels
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$131
Hotels.com
US$184
US$169
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

INN at 2920(Baltimore)
  • Restaurant
The Ivy Hotel(Baltimore)
US$395
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$481/night.

All reviewsjohns hopkinslucy bostonhomeless peopleshuttle servicewalk in showerthe breakfast areaafter darkwaffle makerminute walkparking feewithin walking distancefree shuttlepower plant livethe general managerfront desk staffyogurtfree breakfast
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

- price
- friendly staff
- comfortable bed

I didn't like :
- WiFi, couldn't log in half the time

This said, you get what you pay fore so everything is very standard and also a little outdated.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Hannah W, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your positive feedback in regards to your recent stay with us. It is always a pleasure to receive feedback, and it really does encourage all of our employees to continuously strive to ensure our guests receive the most positive memorable stay. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you need any assistance with future reservations.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Hotel was very nice & in walking distance to Inner Harbor. Bathrooms need updating, torn shower curtains were too small for the tub anyway. Breakfast was very good (standard hotel fare) but the ladies in charge were very helpful.

Stayed: June 2018
Hannah W, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

I am very pleased that you had such a nice experience at our hotel on your recent trip to Baltimore. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and write such a positive review of our hotel. I really appreciate all of your kind words. If there is anything that I can do to accommodate you on any future trips to Baltimore, please do not hesitate to contact me personally. I look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

The pro’s - great rate, clean, friendly staff. The con’s - long walk to the Inner Harbor in sketchy neighborhood. Friends booked this because of the price. Location next to a police station should have been our first clue. Next door to that is a “park” with homeless people. The church also had an assortment of people lounging on their steps.
Breakfast was the usual cold offerings- scrambled eggs and bacon, danish, cereal and a waffle maker. Don’t recommend it.
If we had a do over, we’d stay closer to the Inner Harbor. The money we saved on the hotel we gave back in Uber rides.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation.

Rest assured your comments will be shared with our team, and it’s through comments such as yours that we’re able to improve. Thanks again for your time, and hope we’ll see you back with us once again.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Just a tad away from the downtown area, but an excellent facility. The rooms are spacious, look new, the bathrooms in great shape, and the bed linen is clean and fresh. All at a great price. Parking is free. Staff is efficient.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Hannah W, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Reviewed 18 May 2018

This hotel is a great place to stay in Baltimore! We stay here several times each summer to attend ball games at Camden Yards. Its about a 5 minute drive or a 20 minute walk, which is not bad. I am comfortable walking in the area and definitely recommend the hotel.

Room Tip: The king rooms are spacious.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Hannah W, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

I am very pleased that you had such a nice experience at our hotel on your recent trip to Baltimore! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and write such a positive review of our hotel. I really appreciate all of your kind words. If there is anything that I can do to accommodate you on any future trips to Baltimore, please do not hesitate to contact me personally. I look forward to seeing you soon!