“Good food”

Price range: US$15 - US$45
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 September 2015

Pick your own seafood and fish from a lovely selection. Somewhat pricey, but very good, fresh ingredients.

Reviewed 31 July 2015

We were a restaurant's nightmare: three of us at the bar, couldn't say how many would join us, second bunch in our party came late, 16 of us stayed until way after regular closing, split the check in unequal parts. Everything was handled with utmost grace and humor. The staff could not have been more accommodating. The food deserved superlatives: freshest ingredients of highest quality with the lightest touch of perfect seasonings. It was a wonderful experience, and a delightful plus was to learn about the level of sustainability taken in the construction of the hotel. Go look up autoclaved concrete ;)

1  Thank NaomiBrooks
Reviewed 13 July 2015 via mobile

My husband & I went for our Anniversary and it made our evening perfect. We sat outside and had a wonderful view of the Harbor. The food was very good and the staff was very polite. We will definitely be going back! My husbands very picky and even he was impressed! Loved it!!!!

Reviewed 29 June 2015

My wife and I were in one of those moods where we wanted a different Baltimore dining experience. Looking at the options there was something we had never tried. The Olive Room. Roof top. Al fresco. Highly rated. Organic. Sounds like a winner. Organic? We had never been to a restaurant that billed itself as organic so this should be interesting. The decor of the restaurant inside was plain and minimal. Outside there was a lovely 5th floor view of the Harbor East area. Service at the beginning was inexplicably slow on a night were the restaurant was not that crowded. 40 minutes from being seated until drinks and food arrived simultaneously. From that point on service was attentive and prompt, and our server was friendly. The early part of the meal continued somewhat roughly as my wife experienced her first organic Diet Coke. Who'd have thought! My Spiked Arnold Palmer tasted different than expected but drinkable. For an appetizer we chose the feta cheese and zucchini fritters. Spicy. Tasty. My main course was pasta, shrimp and scallops in a white wine sauce. Quite delicious. My wife had the Seafood Souvlakia which was also quite delicious. We finished off with a warm apple tart, homemade vanilla ice cream with caramel sauce. Entertainment for the evening was provided by a trio of young ducklings which traversed the dining balcony several times under maternal escort.

The Olive Room gave us exactly the kind of experience that we were looking for. It was a wonderful atmosphere and meal. We have never dined organic before. Others with more experience with this type of food may have a different opinion. But we enjoyed it and will return soon.

Reviewed 10 June 2015 via mobile

Hands down the Olive Room is unbelievably outstanding. Dimitris is one of the best hotel owners I have ever come across.

The hotel is extremely clean, the staff is very friendly and helpful. The location is in a very inspiring part of Baltimore.

When coming to The Olive Room, go to the roof top restaurant and see the duckies