“Never disappoints”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban
Good for: View, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 24 April 2017

We came here on a Friday night around 7:30 and thought it was be packed. Surprisingly, it wasn't and it was to our advantage as we were able to be seated right away. We started off with the pork bites - would definitely not order this again. We thought there would be a coating then fried, but it was literally chunks of pork and a side of hot sauce - should have gone with the nachos. For our mains, we shared the fish tacos, crab cake platter and the caesar salad. Portion wise, very reasonable. The food is always tasty there. The cilantro lime sauce is the best pairing for the fish tacos. I always get that when I come here.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

The Cubanos are the best I have since the last time I was in Miami. We sat outside in the patio. What a great view of the harbor.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

The omelets were good and interesting combinations. The never ending Bloody Mary's were just ok. Didn't try the Mimosas.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

A huge group of us came by here. My friend told me that its actually not very Cuban, even the food (he is Cuban, and I've never been there so I trust him). It more resembles a Cuban inspired bar. But don't get me wrong that doesn't take away from it. The food is great! They have yucca fries and cubanos. I didn't want to eat a ton so I got a small plate, basically just delicious tender meat other yucca fries - delicious. The staff was very accommodating of our huge group and they had shuffleboard, pinball and pool. It was a great time!

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Was visiting the Visionary Art Museum and looking for a place for lunch. My friend had been to Little Havana before and thought I would like it. It's a cute place with a pool table, outdoor area with tables, TVs to watch sports and a foosball table. Very casual atmosphere. She got a salmon salad and enjoyed it a lot. I got a St Patrick's special of corned beef and cabbage served with yucca and sweet plantains. The sweet plantains were not sweet enough for me! They came swimming in the the corned beef and cabbage broth so took on that flavor. Overall the meal was good, but was hoping for some real sweet plantains! Would def go back and try more things. Looks like it would be a fun place at night overlooking the harbor.