“Great Food. Great Value”

Darbar Cuisine of India
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Fells Point
Cross street: Wolfe & Washington
Reviewed 6 May 2016

Can't beat a great buffet, 2 soft drinks and tip for $30. I went all vegetarian on this one and everything was delicious. More fresh vegetables for the salad section would be a welcomed addition. There are several Indian uses for cucumber (which they had there) to make appetizing salads. A little pickling and curry and they would make that part of the buffet equally as appetizing and the rest.

BTW, dessert was included with the Buffet, but I did not over indulge. Overall really good, especially for the price and variety of dishes.

J, El Peruano Hambriento

Reviewed 16 March 2016

The location and outside of this family restaurant in Fell's Point are unimpressive, so I suspect that many people simply pass it by for the fancier looking places in Harbor East or the Inner Harbor. That's a mistake, because this little restaurant is really good. The food is very tasty, and they will gladly adjust spice level to suit the customer. The portions are reasonable, as are the prices. The lunch buffet is an especially good value. One of my students is Indian, and she gives this place a big "thumbs up."

Reviewed 16 September 2015

Everything was wonderful. I arrived at about 2pm. Buffet ends at 2:30. Everything was excellent! Authentic and plenty to choose from. Couldn't ask for friendlier wait staff.
As a side note, inadvertently, I over paid my bill and the waiter chased me down to street to give me my overpayment back. Don't see that often enough!
Just great. A nice change from the typical crab cakes!

Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner at Darbar for the first time and the food was excellent. We had a pander dish a d tried the okra.They got the heat level just right. We also ordered lamb xocatal?, and the lamb was so tender we loved it. They have a decent wine by the glass selection and the prices were very reasonable. We will be back for more.

Reviewed 15 December 2014

My wife and I ordered (2) mango lassi, sweet naan bread and vegetable samosas. We ordered it for takeout and they told us that it will be ready in 20 minutes. Everything cost $25 which we thought was kinda pricey but we decided that if it taste good, we'll be happy. But that was not the case, we didn't enjoy the food and I'm glad that we didn't decide on other more dishes. We've tried other Indian restaurants in the city that was much better than Darbar.

1  Thank Bevon