Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Official SiteUS$64
Agoda.comUS$64
PricelineUS$64
eDreamsUS$64
TripadvisorUS$64
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Front desk rude! Place is unsafe for children. Rust in the tub and the place is falling apart! Was only there for about 30 mins and walked out! Not at all Motel 6 standard! Save your $$ and think of your family’s saftey before going to this particular motel! There is disgusting odor in the room as well. The stair case is old, rusty and water from the leaking a/c unit are all over it...slip and fall incident waiting to happen, if it hasn’t already! I witnessed a man banging on one of the doors and yelling that was the last straw!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank sue198021
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Well first I would like to say how SURPRISED I was. Upon check in, I asked if I could see how the room looked. The neighborhood was probably not the best, but it's always best to stay to yourself at ANY star hotel in my opinion. I stay in Kimpton hotels and am also a Hilton Honors member. Was just driving through from New York to go back home to N.C. I must say also it was funny to me that I came from the Doubletree and the shower floor made me wear flip flops in there; couldn't get hot water, had to wait for it to "warm up" (you can read about that review under my name I'm sure :) ) and picture that I stop at Motel 6 and didn't wear any flops, the bathroom is very nice. No mold, no cracked tiles, clean floors, good sleeping beds, etc. I couldn't imagine anyone saying front desk was rude. Well honestly I could see what they are up against being that they are not in the best of areas, and I'm sure they may be used to certain types of people. Front desk was polite, had no issues whatsoever. My son and I even walked to McDonald's and we admired art along the way. Side note: yes the hotel looks a tad shabby on the outside, but we didn't sleep outside so that was irrelevant. Would stay there again honestly.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank 469selenaj
Reviewed 8 May 2016

The room was clean and recently upgraded. The location is close to highway but a bit far away from downtown Baltimore. Standard motel and standard welcome. Price is OK for the room. Wendy's and Dunkins Donets 100 yards from room.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
5  Thank Matthieu C
Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

I wouldn't stay here it say downtown but really in the middle of the city. Junkies hanging around. Even on the next block up. It is a nice cafe book store from the motel.There is no other hotel or motels near. You will be 10 min from downtown. Very cheap place just no don't go. You will thank me .

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank brittanyd194
Reviewed 5 February 2016

From the outlook it may look like a value but, do you value your life? The staff was very nice and while the outside could use some work, the room have a modern feel to them. The neighborhood was easily the worst that I've ever stayed in!!!

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experienced Team Member at Motel 6 Baltimore City, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2016

Seth,
We regard safety and security as high priorities for our guests, and we regret you felt differently during your visit. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 We regard safety and security as high priorities for our guests, and we regret you felt differently during your visit. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality and we regret you felt differently during your visit. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment you describe in the expectations of amenities. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.