“We've discovered a fun, new venue”
Review of Creative Alliance

Creative Alliance
Ranked #106 of 248 things to do in Baltimore
Type: Other
Reviewed 24 September 2017

On September 23, 2017 we came to see the Amazing Acro Cats show and enjoyed every moment. The theatre is intimate, the staff was very nice and the bar was amazingly well stocked. The show was great -- thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

If you want to sample Baltimore's unique local cultural scene, this is the place to start. Check its web pages for events in its theatre, gallery, etc. I attended its fourth annual CrankieFest last night and really enjoyed it. I think all the CrankieFest performances were sold out this year. The locals know about it. I bought my tickets online a week before and I was almost too late. The show included excellent music and close to two hours of strange and wonderful crannies.

1  Thank Lawrence W
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

We usually go to the Creative Alliance 4 or 5 times/year and we usually really enjoy the music. We were there last night and had a good time although the music was a bit too loud sometimes for our personal taste. There is not a bad seat at the Creative Alliance and tickets are quite affordable. This is a great place to listen to music. As a special bonus, Jim Belushi who is making a movie in town, stopped by and joined the band for two songs!

1  Thank Elizabeth L
Reviewed 23 June 2016

Creative Alliance always has something great going on. Any day of the week. Really great concerts and dances, festivals or even classes for adults and kids. Also there is 2 galleries that have art shows all the time. Eclectic and fascinating art of all types.

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 February 2016

This is a place I have been coming to for the past couple months to see great bands play and see art that has been thought provoking and meet new people. I have been surprised at the variety of the different types of music that they have brought in to play at the Creative Alliance...there is seriously something for everyone to listen too! I love how the art shows change every few weeks and you can see different artists in the galleries that they have. When the bands are in they have a pretty good bar open for mix drinks, beer and snacks which is nice to have throughout a show! I know I will be coming back!