Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$429
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$496/night.

The Ivy Hotel(Baltimore)
US$395
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$569/night.

• Breakfast included
All reviewstop floorfrank zappagreat locationfront deskqueen suitemake your own wafflesacross the streetpull out couchboutique hotelwithin walking distanceyogurtparking garageconvention centerstreet noisebed was comfortablethe breakfast areaper day
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed overnight here for a birthday celebration getaway and the staff couldn’t have been any nicer! Great place and would recommend it! We will absolutely stay there again! They even surprised me with a birthday balloon! And the continental breakfast hit the spot too. Room was clean and spacious, but the next time I’m going to ask for a room over looking the main road, but if they are already taken, I’ll take whatever is available! And the location is close to everything!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank kimberlyswackhammer
Kirsten R, Guest Relations Manager at Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Kimberly S,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review and your feedback about your stay with us! We will share your comments with all of our staff. We take great pride in our quality of service to our guests. We appreciate your recommendation and hope to have you stay with us again soon!

Happy Birthday!

Kirste

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Hotel was clean with a safe feeling. Trendy decor and great location. Parking was easy with valet.

Room (2 beds) was huge and had a large couch for sitting.

Location is within walking distance of RoyalFarms Arena and The Harbor.

Stayed: March 2018
Kirsten R, Guest Relations Manager at Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear medic7810

Thank for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at the Brookshire Suites! I Could not agree with you more. As our hotel is the perfect location to all the local attractions including RoyalFarms Arena. I am happy parking was a breezy and that you enjoyed our spaces room.

Come back and see us soon!

Warm Regards

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My stay at Brookshire was great, the room was fantastic. I had a suite with an Inner Harbor view. My only complaint with my room was the bathroom. The shower/tub didn't drain and the floor if the tub felt like it had water between the layers. I informed the wonderful ladies once I checked out.

The reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the parking situation. The Brookshire charges you the consumer $29 per night. The parking garage that they use charges only $20. The valet didn't lock my car the first night, needless to say I wasn't very happy.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 March 2018

We booked this hotel unsure of what to expect due to mixed reviews. Our hotel service was excellent. Our room was on one of the top floor king suites. I was very impressed by the size of the room! The bed was very comfortable, and very inviting! Highly recommend staying here! I know i will be returning when its warmer out to enjoy the city life!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kirsten R, Guest Relations Manager at Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Dear knichole81295

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor about your recent stay with us. We are glad you choose the Brookshire suites, and that you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to welcoming you back to the Brookshire suites!

See you soon!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Stayed at Brookshire Suites for St. Patty's Day weekend. I usually stay closer to Fells point but decided to try Inner Harbor. Stayed at Brookshire Suites many years ago and decided to try it again. The location is perfect a block from the water. We booked a Corner Suite Harbor View. It was a nice view on the 11th floor. The bathroom was a little tiny and the couch was slippery/uncomfortable from the vinyl. Everything else was great. The breakfast area is on the 12th floor with nice view of the harbor. The breakfast had sausage, eggs, waffles, and breads. Pretty good. All the staff people were very nice. I would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Get the Corner Suite, not much more than a normal room.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Zap3852,

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the time while staying with us. We hope to welcome you back when next time in Baltimore! Sincerely,

Warm Regards