US$125
US$108
HotelIndigo.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$179
US$175
US$159
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

US$169
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

US$175
US$429
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$500/night.

The Ivy Hotel(Baltimore)
US$595
US$429
US$399
1,018 results
All reviewsmorton's steakhouseconvention centercamden yardsorioles grillspg memberfront deskclub levelstarbucks coffeeravens stadiumbusiness travelerself parkingearly checkattending a conferenceharbor view roomcorner roomhotel restauranthotel is in a great location
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Super !
After my decidely unpleasant father's day dinner at Mortons I was reluctant ro dine in the Sheraton but convenience overcame reluctance.
The Orioles Grille on the second floor was a huge surprise.
I ordered fish and chips and Chef Damon and my sever Devere delivered a superb,perfectly done filet of cod.It was lightly encrusted and the fish was succulemt. The accompanying fries had no hint of grease and we're perfectly fried. A small garden salad was delightfully fresh.
As to affordability the fish and chips were only 3 dollars more than the mashed potatoes at my previously reviwed steakhouse.
All in all this 2ND floor restaurant far out shines the first floor high end steakhouse. I did not mention in my previous review that James Beard was spokesperson for CuisineVu wHich I founded many many years ago. BEARD WOULD HAVE DECRIED THIS AS REALLY GOOD FOOD and so do I.
Kudos to Chef Damon and his staff and for Sheraton for providing an alternative to usually over priced venues.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

I visited this hotel for a conference. The rooms are smaller than what I’m used to. The front desk staff is amazing. I was having an issue checking in, and Kasey helped me out tremendously. This hotel is close to the Inner Harbor, Camden Yards, and the MARC in case you want to catch the train to DC.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 June 2018

We stayed here for a weekend to see a baseball game and check out the city. From the minute we pulled up, to when we checked out, all the staff were fantastic. The room was clean and our view was amazing, overlooking the inner harbor. Location was great! Very close to inner harbor, and equally close to Camden Yard. Will definitely stay here again when we go back to Baltimore.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Le'Roy S, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear DnBEno,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is LE'ROY SMITH and I am the
Rooms Operations Manager at the Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel. I happy to hear you had a pleasant experience at the Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel. Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Baltimore.

LE'ROY SMITH
Rooms Operations Manager
Sheraton Inner Harbor
leroy.smith@sheraton.com
410-962-8300 ext. 1848

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a weekend for a wedding, so was there with several other people attending the wedding.The room was nice and clean. The hotel was easy walking distance to the inner harbor (where the wedding was), which was very convenient. The hotel bar, while a bit small, was a lot of fun - wonderful bartenders, great atmosphere. Saturday night it was packed and was so much fun! There is a beautiful terrace you can go to near the bar and sit outside - thendont serve out there but you can take our drinks out there. Also, one of the guys that works there, Barry, was very welcoming and gave us great advice for a place for breakfast - Miss Shirley’s....BEST breakfast place we have ever been to!!! Overall a great experience and a wonderful weekend with our friends.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We were in Baltimore for three nights from 23rd may to 26th may, and we stayed at this hotel.Though the hotel was good as far as room is concerned but surprisingly there was no refrigerator in the room.Very strange again that no swimming pool was there. I wasn't impressed with the hotel because of lack of such facilities and the room tariff is comparable with any other such hotel.The plus point was that it was in the heart of all the activities and in it's location in downtown.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family