Review Highlights
Fabulous

Best thing we did in Savannah! Entertaining, polished, relaxed, and really informative. It gives... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
OliveM30
Seattle, Washington, United States
Amazing small group walking tour with knowledgeable guide

Reviewed 19 March 2021
amontalenti
Tampa, Florida
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Savannah
from US$25.65
from US$30.00
from US$60.59
from US$32.74
More Info
All reviews jonathan stalcup walking tour architectural information great tour architecture tour savannah history his knowledge ask questions highly recommend this tour great introduction knowledgeable guide small group trip to savannah progression chronological context buff
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2021 via mobile

I did this tour in 2013 on my first visit to Savannah, and when I revisited Savannah in 2021, it was the top of my list to rebook this tour. I took it again with my wife (her first time on it) and it was even better the second time, and my wife loved it. Highly recommend this for those who want to learn something and take a chronological historical tour through Savannah's architectural story.

Date of experience: March 2021
1  Thank amontalenti
Reviewed 17 March 2021

My husband and I had a wonderful time with Jonathan. He was super knowledgeable and entertaining....I even had to make a pit stop and he knew where to go ;-) I do recommend going to the bathroom right before your tour. Anyway, we loved getting to know Savannah better -- we did this on our first day in Savannah. He was very nice, it was Covid-safe and we had a really good time. Highly recommend this tour!

Date of experience: March 2021
1  Thank staci_epstein
Reviewed 9 February 2021 via mobile

We joined Jonathan for a walking tour of the old city. We learned about the progression of homes from hut to modern times. Would recommend to anyone.

Date of experience: February 2021
1  Thank jimcash
Reviewed 7 February 2021 via mobile

I really enjoyed this tour and our guide Jonathan Stalcup. His knowledge and love of this southern charm city. The story is told through the lens of architecture and the various influences that lens sheds light on.
It’s an easy 90 minutes. The meeting place can be adjusted to your needs. The walk itself is leisurely as well. I defintiely recommend it. He also offers various tours that might better address a particular groups interests.

Date of experience: December 2020
2  Thank KennethPages
Reviewed 6 December 2020 via mobile

Amazing! Jonathan was a wealth of knowledge. I was blown away. Make this the FIRST stop on your trip to Savannah. His background knowledge, as well as his personal experiences, made this amazing tour. I would give it 10 stars if I could. Absolutely recommend!

Date of experience: December 2020