Ballastone Inn(Savannah)
US$185
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$60
US$55
Fairfield Inn & Suites Savannah I-95 South(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$104
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

Andaz Savannah(Savannah)
US$185
US$152
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

US$213
US$183
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$215/night.

Dresser Palmer House(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$130
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$60
US$50
US$85
Orbitz.com
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$309
US$288
1,300 results
All reviewsklondike barsriver streetwine and cheesean ice cream treatloft bedroomjoe's crab shackturn down serviceeach eveningfactors walkfull kitchenliving areaother guestsparking spotwithin walking distancegreat view of the riverhistoric buildingtrip to savannah
Reviewed 11 December 2017

The rooms are huge and really well appointed. The interior design is exceptional mrrying the original historic charm with modern furnishings. Fantastic location right on River Street in the middle of the historic district. Great free wine and cheese happy hour in the lobby. Very helpful and professional staff. Free parking right on site if you can snag a space, and the street parking is also right out front and free overnight. They are still in process of renovating the full size kitchen and bath, but I have no doubt those spaces will be nice based on what they have done with the rooms.

Room Tip: All rooms are huge suites with full kitchens including dishwashers.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2017

My wife and I stayed at Olde Harbour Inn on a recent trip to Savannah. We were very impressed with Kevin who greeted us on Factors Walk as we drove up and helped us park. He gave us a tour of the lobby and explained how to order breakfast. Beautiful dining room with window views of the river. The rooms were very comfortable with a sitting room view of the river, kitchenette, bathroom, and bedroom. We highly recommend this historic hotel.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 9 December 2017

We spent 4 days in Savannah and enjoyed our stay at the Olde Harbour Inn. Everything was excellent from checkin to checkout. Dominic was so helpful to us during our stay. He wears many hats at work.

Our room was lovely and spacious. Perfect location to enjoy the beautiful city of Savannah.

I highly recommend the breakfast because there is such a variety of foods and it is very reasonable.

Be sure to purchase the 2 day parking permit for $14.00. This is a terrific price.

We will be returning early in 2018.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 December 2017

I surprised my fiancee for her birthday and it couldn't have gone better. Check-in with William was very quick and precise. He also had a few suggestions for dinner that evening. There's a book in the sitting area that is filled with restaurants and their menu's. I didn't notice it until we checked out but it would be helpful for those who didn't have plans (we already had reservations for both nights). I noted the occasion in my reservation and we were greeted with champagne on ice when we entered our room. Perfect way to kick off the weekend.
Our room overlooked River Street and there happened to be a Christmas parade that weekend, so we were able to sit on the windowsill and watch everyone roll by. The Inn is located at the end of River Street, which I liked because it was quiet. River Street can be a bit loud (which is fine) but it was nice to be able to walk down to the bars (5 or 10 minute walk) and then walk back to a quiet area.
Breakfast was included in our reservations. The eating area is small but quaint. There's also a balcony you can sit on, if you get there early enough (it only has one or two tables).
We've been to Savannah prior to this visit and stayed at other boutique hotels closer to the "scene". We both LOVED Old Harbour Inn. It's very quaint, historic, great staff, great location and the rooms are very large. We will definitely be back in Savannah and I plan on staying here each and every time from now on. I highly recommend the Old Harbour Inn!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2017

Always enjoyed our stay. The staff are very professional, courteous and friendly. They are always helpful. Erika, Kevin, Dom, Felicia, just to name a few, who are just some of the personnel who assisted us and made our stay very enjoyable. My apologies to the rest of the staff if they weren't mentioned I can't remember their names.

We always stay here on our trips to the north and our return. The rooms are very relaxing, comfortable and roomy.

We never had a disappointing stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family