Olde Harbour Inn - River Street Suites
  • Restaurant
US$159
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The Kehoe House - A Boutique Inn(Savannah)
US$229
Green Palm Inn(Savannah)
US$209
US$239
1,251 results
All reviewsklondike barswine and cheeseriver streetice cream barjoe's crab shackloft bedroomturn down servicefactors walkeach eveningfull kitchenliving areaother guestsparking spotwithin walking distancegreat view of the riverhistoric buildingrestaurants and shops
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for our 20th and had a great time. The room was very spacious and beautiful. The hardwood floors are well maintained very attractive. Large beams on the ceiling run throughout the rooms. The staff was very nice and helpful in anything we needed. The location is great as you can walk to most attractions in town.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2017

The rooms are huge and really well appointed. The interior design is exceptional mrrying the original historic charm with modern furnishings. Fantastic location right on River Street in the middle of the historic district. Great free wine and cheese happy hour in the lobby. Very helpful and professional staff. Free parking right on site if you can snag a space, and the street parking is also right out front and free overnight. They are still in process of renovating the full size kitchen and bath, but I have no doubt those spaces will be nice based on what they have done with the rooms.

Room Tip: All rooms are huge suites with full kitchens including dishwashers.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2017

My wife and I stayed at Olde Harbour Inn on a recent trip to Savannah. We were very impressed with Kevin who greeted us on Factors Walk as we drove up and helped us park. He gave us a tour of the lobby and explained how to order breakfast. Beautiful dining room with window views of the river. The rooms were very comfortable with a sitting room view of the river, kitchenette, bathroom, and bedroom. We highly recommend this historic hotel.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 9 December 2017

We spent 4 days in Savannah and enjoyed our stay at the Olde Harbour Inn. Everything was excellent from checkin to checkout. Dominic was so helpful to us during our stay. He wears many hats at work.

Our room was lovely and spacious. Perfect location to enjoy the beautiful city of Savannah.

I highly recommend the breakfast because there is such a variety of foods and it is very reasonable.

Be sure to purchase the 2 day parking permit for $14.00. This is a terrific price.

We will be returning early in 2018.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 December 2017

I surprised my fiancee for her birthday and it couldn't have gone better. Check-in with William was very quick and precise. He also had a few suggestions for dinner that evening. There's a book in the sitting area that is filled with restaurants and their menu's. I didn't notice it until we checked out but it would be helpful for those who didn't have plans (we already had reservations for both nights). I noted the occasion in my reservation and we were greeted with champagne on ice when we entered our room. Perfect way to kick off the weekend.
Our room overlooked River Street and there happened to be a Christmas parade that weekend, so we were able to sit on the windowsill and watch everyone roll by. The Inn is located at the end of River Street, which I liked because it was quiet. River Street can be a bit loud (which is fine) but it was nice to be able to walk down to the bars (5 or 10 minute walk) and then walk back to a quiet area.
Breakfast was included in our reservations. The eating area is small but quaint. There's also a balcony you can sit on, if you get there early enough (it only has one or two tables).
We've been to Savannah prior to this visit and stayed at other boutique hotels closer to the "scene". We both LOVED Old Harbour Inn. It's very quaint, historic, great staff, great location and the rooms are very large. We will definitely be back in Savannah and I plan on staying here each and every time from now on. I highly recommend the Old Harbour Inn!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple