Iris Garden Inn
US$159
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$273/night.

The Marshall House(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$195
Hamilton-Turner Inn(Savannah)
US$259
US$199
All reviewsfree shuttle servicehotel sharesiron ironing boardbooked hotelshuttle busfree cookieshistoric districtfreshly baked cookiesclose to downtownfew issuesnice place to staygood sizeswimming poola great stayearly checkthe hotel is cleandowntown savannah
Reviewed 5 March 2018

It was a wonderful trip for my parents. They said the staff was very friendly and helpful. The shuttle to and from River Street is a great service and just one of many reasons my parents are looking forward to staying again. And they also offer a nice reception each night for their guest that my parents thoroughly enjoyed. This hotel was nice and modern, they would recommend this hotel time and time again!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank qube30815
IrisGC, Guest Relations Manager at Iris Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thank you do much for a wonderful review!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Had a great stay with this hotel. Our first room had an issue and they immediately moved us to a new room. They offer a free shuttle service to the downtown area which helps since
Parking is limited in Savannah! Free breakfast was nice and they have wine and cheese for free in the evening. Staff is very accommodating!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for a wonderful review!
We are glad that we could correct the issue on the spot and make your stay pleasant!

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

For one when I first walked in it felt like a Hampton inn. The room also felt that way. The staff was nice like a Mainstay. Me and my girlfriend loved how clean and quiet the place was. And we got there early and was allowed an early check in! Will be back next time we are in the area.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for a great review!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Nice and clean. We had very noisy guest on the next room and sound traveled on those walls, so it was a little inconvenience. Breakfast was ok. The location is out of the city but they do have shuttle to the center, which was great. overall was a good experience.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hagit B

Thank you for a review! We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I booked the 2 nights through their own website, a Friday and Saturday. I was e-mailed a confirmation. Our plans changed and we would only be staying 1 night (Saturday) instead of 2. I called 4 days before our arrival and spoke with the front desk and changed the reservation to just the 1 night, and even got a new total verbally from the clerk. I even asked her since it was a holiday weekend if there was a 2 night minimum and she said that no changing the reservation would be no problem. I took her name and even had her spell it. When we arrived the clerk on duty said that she didn’t see my reservation at all. I had booked during the opening promo so my rate was just over $100 per night. She said that the other clerk must have just canceled the entire reservation. She went into the back and came back out advising me that since she didn’t see the reservation she could not honor the original price even though I had provided her with the person’s name, the date I called, the amount I was given and the date the reservation was changed to. I wrote it all down. She did give us the best possible rate she was allowed to give. She was very pleasant and easy to deal with. This was only about $15 more for the night than the original booking so I was not overly concerned. When we checked out I asked for a copy of the receipt from a different clerk on duty. She said she could not print it for me and would e-mail it to me, so I provided my e-mail address. When I returned home I did not receive an e-mailed receipt and also discovered that I had been charged for the initial Friday night that I had called to cancel. When I called the hotel to discuss it the on duty desk clerk said that I was charged as a no show and that I would need to speak to manager. She took my name and number and said the manager would call me in about an hour. I never received that call.
As for the room, this was not what I would consider a luxury hotel. The shuttle and hot breakfast are worth the money. But we found a hair on the sheet, makeup on the pillow case and the refrigerator made a horrible noise all night so we unplugged it to sleep. I did not bring any of this to the managers attention since we were only staying 1 night.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple