“Always great ”
Review of Jason's Deli

Jason's Deli
Ranked #297 of 937 Restaurants in Savannah
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

This is a great place for lunch and it’s always busy but the service is great the food here is so good for the prices and it’s always fresh

Reviewed 20 February 2018

We stopped in before going to the grocery store because they say not to shop when you are hungry. We are here for the winter and had seen but never visited the deli. I had a Rueben and my husband had the salad bar. I could not believe how much meat was on the sandwich. It was excellent and not greasy like many Ruebens I have had. My husband enjoyed the salad bar, and we both enjoyed the free ice cream. You can get a dish or cone. We had ours in a dish with an excellent dark chocolate sauce. Very reasonably priced lunch that really filled us up.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

Open only for a short time, this sandwich shop will become a great go-to place before movies or after, and a host of other times with a quick but good meal. Prices are more than reasonable, the service is excellent from the cashier to table service. The food is outstanding.

As an add-on, they offer a free ice cream and sauce distribution machine which will be a children's favorite, to say nothing about adults
wishing a small dessert.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

Jason's Deli is clean and the service is fair to middling. I do not like being called "NEXT" from the register - especially when I am clearly the next person. How about "Hi, may I help you?" Especially from a manager. The food was served quickly and was hot.
However, the grilled cheese was NOT grilled. No grill marks. it was lightly toasted.
And the lack of cheese was totally dissatisfying. When they say there are two kinds of cheese, you would hope there would be some bulk, for lack of a better word. But it was a pitiful amount. The soup was also disappointing. A bisque should be smooth and creamy. It was chockful of tomato chunks. Which is fine if you like that- I don't which is why I chose the bisque. On a cold rainy day walking away from a soup and sandwich dissatisfied is truly disappointing. Juana was excellent in the dining room-very efficient and kind. Our servers were okay but not personable.

1  Thank janice s
Reviewed 4 January 2018

If you want an above sandwich shop, this is the place for you. Besides offering sandwiches, there is a salad bar with all the trimmings. As a special treat, free ice cream.

1  Thank Robert F