Econo Lodge Savannah South
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hamilton-Turner Inn(Savannah)
US$259
The Kehoe House - A Boutique Inn(Savannah)
US$339
US$131
  • Pool
US$219
US$239
US$324
US$309
Official Site
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 October 2016

Upon arriving last night we checked in with Ladonna. She was very nice, had no issues explaining the hurricane situation to us clueless Okies. The room was very clean and the water pressure was fantastic! We checked out with Tiffany this morning, she answered a ton more hurricane questions and explained how the evacuation routes would work as we made our way to Orlando. Thank you girls for all your patience, smiles and bright/happy personalities! Our short stay was very much enjoyed. A.R.R 10/4/16

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Rebecca O, Public Relations Manager at Econo Lodge Savannah South, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2016

Our ladies truly shined during and after the storm. I am so proud to work with both of these wonderful women. I glad that they could be so helpful. I guess you don't see too many hurricanes in Oklahoma. However we may need to consult you on tornadoes!!!

Reviewed 3 October 2016

We were absolutely thrilled with our experience. They offered free wifi, SpikeTV (we love Cops), and limited breakfast. We were a little worried when we booked it for $35 as we've stayed in some seedy places. We were pleasantly surprised to find an updated room with a decent bed, refrigerator, and microwave. Clerk was very welcoming and helpful. Definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Stay on the back side by the pool, less noise from interstate.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Rebecca O, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge Savannah South, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2016

Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to your next visit. nothing thrills us more than return guests!!!

Reviewed 3 October 2016

We had purchased room on Internet earlier that day for driving with our 15 pound dog going to Florida. The room they provided had electrical problems. Humming sound and flickering lights. We asked for another room. We were so tired. They proved the next room charged our card 2 times for the room.....and when we woke up in the morning we found someone else's underwear in the room....Holy moly....they charged us for both rooms and we are now disputing the charges now with our bank....
So if you stay here check in early before all the decent rooms are gone. The ratings they have do not match the disgusting night we had.

Room Tip: Check in early and review carefully
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

I'm sorry that your stay was disappointing. We have new staff members, new management, and we are doing renovations to update our property even more. We are excited about all the changes and we hope you will give us another chance to shine. We have a ton amenities for our guests to enjoy while staying with us, so please visit us again and well show you true southern hospitality at its finest. How about some fresh baked cookies and a ice cold glass of lemonade?

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

We have been staying here since May, 2016 while working out of town and we are still here. The manager, Tiffany goes above the call of her duties to make sure we are happy while staying at this hotel. She is great!!! There has been several times we had some minor issues with the rooms and Tiffany handles it in a postive and fast response. No matter what time, day or night, we call and she handles it.
The rooms are simple but great for the money. Thank you Tiffany for making our stay at Econolodge go smoothly for the last 4 month while we have been staying here. It is hard working out of town for months and you always have problems with the jobs and the "last" thing you want or need is problems with the hotel you are spending your nights at. Just knowing we had a wonderful person like Tiffany in charge made the hotel stay one less thing we had to worry about and could concentrate on the job we were in town to do. She is definitely a BIG asset to Econolodge!! We will stay here again every time we have a project in Savannah, GA.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank 46lovetotravel
Rebecca O, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge Savannah South, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2016

I am so happy that we are your chosen home away from home. We have an excellent caring staff and it shows. Thank you so much for your glowing review! I will certainly share it with Tiffany and the rest of the staff. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

-clerks argued on who was to help me
-people outside partying 3am drinking smoking pot yelling playing music hanging over banister.
-1st room had no electricity no phone only sheets on the bed so I can't speak to the cleanliness of that room. The a/c was working clerk said it's on a different circuit and he wasn't worried about it "let them pay the bill"he said.
-2nd room was disgustingly filthy! Moldy ring in toilet hair in bath tub the room smelled like a sour garbage can. No spread blanket anything but sheets on the bed. Of course at this point it 4am I. I'm very tired very irritated so I got a refund and -clerks acted as if they couldn't care less that they lost business. What seemed to be prostitutes milling around right in front of the office.
-surrounding hotels same problem even at the Laquinta Inn where there was a SCMPD Officer parked outside.
Coming into town alone with my two young daughters in the middle of the night and find myself I'm a place like that. The description nor the photos online do not represent the actual property it's ran down and dilapidated parking lot had trash all over it. Found myself explaining to my eleven year old what a hyperdermic syringe was.Finally found a room in Pooler GA at Travelodge(which was absolutely wonderful) around 5:30am and with it being so late they didn't even charge me for the night. It was very clean and quiet with an indoor pool and was much cheaper.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

I hope this notes finds you well. We have sent your feedback to the personnel concerned. I apologize for this bad experience. This is very disappointing to hear, but we hope you give us another chance to make it up to you. Please let me know if you want to discuss this personally.