“Pound Of Boiled Shrimp Please”
Review of Seafoodlicious

Seafoodlicious
Ranked #300 of 910 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

No garlic butter, regular butter on the side. That is exactly what I ordered for lunch. What I got was watery garlic butter shrimp that were barely done. Yuck! The place is filthy and I know I know it’s a seafood place but it stinks terribly! Will not be going back!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Loved this hole in the wall. Such a hidden gem. Only to go but worth the drive to get it. The fries had a great seasoning and shrimp was so good it didn't need a sauce.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

If we hadn't been told to try this place, we wouldn't have stopped. It's in an old gas station and looks a little sketch. But the seafood was super fresh and very good, at an excellent price! We tried the fish & chips, the fried shrimp, and the fried oysters. Unfortunately it got soggy on our drive back to the hotel (it was steaming hot!) but still tasted delicious. We'll be back on our next trip!

1  Thank littlemrslarge
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Walked in and thought to myself what am i doing here? Well was i wrong i ordered a couple meals extra crab cakes and omg i was not dissapointed. These crab cakes were fabulous. We took this food back to our hotel and i have to say was one of the best meals in savannah.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

This place from the outside looks average but don't be fool go there Food is great....
You can pick from fresh and have them cook on the spot. I ordered shrimp and calamari and have them cook , its was very good, only thing it take a long time to get order but its worth it.... I had a 2 day layover in Savannah and that was my favourite place.
Very good ++++