“Disappointed !”
Review of Garibaldi's Cafe

Garibaldi's Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Garibaldi's Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #90 of 909 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is a very expensive Italian restaurant and not worth the price in my opinion. I found the quality of the food to be average at best. French Onion soup was disappointing and my Chicken Parm was burnt. It is also kind of loud and needs some sort of music in the background.
I expect to pay a premium price at a restaurant for wine but the prices were way over the top.
Service was very good for the most part though very slow and a bit pretentious.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,370)

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We had an excellent dinner. The redfish may have been the best I ever had. Oysters from Appalaichicola were excellent. The service was just right and the dining room is impressive. Thank you to Garibaldi’s for a nice evening.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I really enjoyed our meal at Garibaldi’s. I was on a mission for some good seafood and we found it. For an appetizer, you can’t go wrong with the mussels and pear salad. We highly recommend the pear salad. For dinner, I had the salmon and my husband had the seafood fettuccine alfredo. Both dishes were wonderful and filling.
Garibaldi’s is a beautiful restaurant with lovely staff who really took care of us.

1  Thank Lindsey G
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Traditional setting with an expansive and expensive menu. Thought 17USD for a Grey Goose Martini and 42USD for a veal chop was a couple of dollars more than expected.
Nonetheless, an enjoyable experience with professional and knowledgeable waitstaff. My duck was cooked more than I would have liked but my wife thoroughly enjoyed the Snapper Filet special. We would return.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Yes...it's a little pricey but spectacular. Love the old European atmosphere. We started with an excellent Rhone along with a shrimp appetizer and poached pear salad. Everything was fresh and prepared perfectly. The sauce on shrimp was too delicious. Duck...salmon...steak were entrees. My sister said best salmon ever...crispy skin with rare flaky center and steak cooked exactly as requested. Service was prompt and waiter knowledgeable
We topped it off with a creme brulee and chocolate cheesecake...both decadent and rich. My favorite restaurant in Savannah now!

1  Thank 331aee