“A must!!!!!!!!”

Lady & Sons
Ranked #169 of 925 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: US$16 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: America loves the "First Lady of Southern Cooking" Paula Deen and her The Lady & Sons restaurant in Savannah, Georgia. The Lady & Sons had its humble beginnings in June 1989, when Paula and her sons Jamie & Bobby launched the Bag Lady catering company out of her home. Soon after, the family's landmark restaurant opened its doors to much acclaim. The Lady & Sons offers The Lady's Southern Buffet daily for Lunch and Dinner in addition to a full menu packed with Deen Family Signature dishes.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Delicious food. Moderately priced. We had the most phenomenal waitress, Rosie, who made our visit extra enjoyable.

Write a ReviewReviews (9,630)

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Loved her food and her gift shop is great as well... Best to make a reservation before going though or you will be waiting alittle while.. I booked mine 2 weeks advance

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We eat here every time we visit Savannah. We always eat the buffet and we love the food on it. This time I had the fried chicken, ribs, potatoes, mac and yummy cheese and collard greens and topped it off with ooey gooey cake. It is reasonably priced for the quantity and quality of food. We will always eat here when visiting.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The food was good. I just wish the menu was more extensive. Maybe people go for the buffet. Wait staff was very friendly.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I have always wanted to visit the Lady and Sons. I was not disappointed. My family had the buffet while I enjoyed shrimp and grits. The pecan pie was like heaven.