“Eat in the basement”

Olde Pink House Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Olde Pink House Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 921 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Bryan and Congress
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere and food to match. Piano bar live entertainment on a Saturday night. Awesome! Decent wine selection and great seafood. I had the scallops and my wife had the salmon... both were excellent. We had the shrimp, crab and sausage appeitiser which was also very good. Make a reservation or be prepared for a long wait.

Write a ReviewReviews (13,182)

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Food, location and Service just Amazing!!! Delicious fish it’s a must to do in Savannah.
Dessert also delicious. While waiting for our table we spent a good time in the bar staff friendly

Reviewed 1 April 2018

First, the house is beautiful and service attentive. The maitre 'd checked in with us several times.

Second, I wish they would bright up the lights at dinner service so patrons can better read the menu, see the food and see the restaurant at night. Lights were so dim, made me sleepy and unable to see the food I'm served.

The table bread biscuits were ok, wasn't warm by the time we got it.

We shared the fried green tomatoes appetizer and the kitchen already split the dish into two plates for us. Sad to say for the price, we only had 2 slices of fried green tomatoes. Are they that expensive to make??

My mom had the salmon and I opted for the Vidalia onion and sweet potato ravioli. Both were very good and wonderfully flavored.

For dessert, we ordered the Praline Basket because it sounded interesting only to find out the dish is the restaurant's signature. Why the waitress didn't tell us that up front is beyond me. I would've thought it is something they would say by way of recommendation. It was a beautifully presented dessert and tasted just as nice.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Delicious food and great service. Very lovely building. The maitre’d and waitress was very attentive. It was chilly out and we were seated next to a warm fireplace. Got to read about the history which was nice.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Got there early and was seated right away. Manager visited table twice to ensure all was okay. Steak was excellent and service was good. We think that our waiter was new. No bread until meal was served.