“Excellent service! The only”
Review of Vic's On the River

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Drayton Street Ramp
Description: Vic's is located in a beautiful old cotton warehouse overlooking the Savannah River and Historic River Street. With entrances on both Bay and River Streets, we are easy to access. Pets are welcomed on our outdoor patio, where guests can dine under centuries-old Live Oaks overlooking Historic Factors Walk. Along with our spectacular views, Vic's menu reflects Savannah's Southern charm with our sophisticated take on traditional Southern cuisine and our fresh, local seafood selections. The Staff at Vic's On The River invite you to come and experience our gracious and attentive service... Where nothing is overlooked but the Savannah River. Enjoy live music in our lounge 7 nights a week, and Happy Hour at our Bar and on the Patio, Monday-Friday, 3:30-6pm
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service! The only thing wrong with the menu was that there were so many things I wanted to try! Everything was delicious!

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (5,736)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

You honestly cannot go wrong with this place. It is so beautiful and the food is fantastic! Our waiter was so incredible, I really wish I remembered her name :(. Every time we go to Savannah, we come here and are super happy we did.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful atmosphere and alluring food menu although my experience here was tanted by a misplaced meal(ours).We still enjoyed the small talk from our waiter Daniel and the balcony pics we took of the River front. When we realized some time had passed and our meal hadn't arrived I was ready to leave My birthday night had been ruined or so I thought. A restaurant manager walked over to our table and apologized for our meal being mixed up and would remake our meal on them w a complimentary birthday dessert. I was grateful for the sincerity in her voice to have our food brought out to us soon, but I was tired and hungry and just wanted to go. So we thanked them and asked for our food to go while my date went to go get the car. The food was ok, and I was warned not to make late (9pm) reservations anywhere because the quality of service and food goes down. I am not going to believe that even with this experience, everyone has a bad day and I guess it was a busy sat night for them. So we will try again in the future because the customer service was still good in my book

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank Enp33
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Food was a bit pricier than we expected but the quality was excellent and the portions were large. Based on the cheeseburger cover photo, we weren’t expecting a white linen table restaurant. We enjoyed our meals and the quality of food was excellent. We had fried shrimp, shrimp and grits and scallops. Great place if you’re looking for something nicer than pub fare.

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank symanthae
Reviewed 29 January 2021

Nice play to check out. Seems like its heyday may have been in the past - but still a very good experience, and especially at the price.

Ambiance is nice, decent bar, Services was very good.

Date of visit: January 2021