“Outstanding!”

Cuisines: French, Healthy, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: The inviting aroma of sweet and savory menu items, wholesome cuisine and freshly baked breads and pastries prepared on-site daily keep visitors coming back to Goose Feathers Café day after day. Proudly serving the Savannah area since 1986, this bustling,but cozy café fuses the dining ambiance found in Lower Manhattan's urban Greenwich Village with Southern Charm and Hospitality. Love breakfast? Goose Feathers Café serves hot and cold breakfast items throughout the day. Pair your selection with a cup of freshly ground roasted coffee or choose from one of our many flavored organic teas served piping hot or ice cold for a perfect start or end to your day! Savor go-to breakfast favorites like our warm bagels, handmade sweet preserve-filled and chocolate-stuffed butter croissants, and hearty portions of homemade oatmeal with fresh fruit, Eggs Benedict Savannah style served on our made from scratch butter croissants and our signature Breakfast Panini. For lunch, enjoy the soup of the day or our seasonal(April-Oct) famous garden-fresh gazpacho, City Market Sandwiches, Signatures Café Sandwiches, Grilled Panini and a variety of green salads. Other popular menu items include the Honey Ginger Chicken Sandwich, Smoked Turkey Reuben, Italian Panini or vegetarian-friendly Veggie Panini and Black Bean Burrito. Be sure to save room for a serious selection of sweets made from scratch including homemade cookies, cakes, bread pudding, Pecan Pie and our famous whoopie pies. Bon appetit!
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

So good that I had to return the 2nd day to try the awesome J P Deluxe, a corn bread waffle smothered in all sorts of breakfast goodness; check it out on their menu. The variety and quality of food here is outstanding and the service is excellent too. Try it, you’ll like it.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,986)

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

I just had to try the Jalepeno cheddar corn meal waffles w/black pepper & sausage gravy. It was amazing and oh so savory. I could ONLY eat half of what was in my plate. Loved being able to eat outside.

SFerguson
Arkansas

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

So I decided to venture off by myself after waking up late. I heard that Goose Feathers was a great place to have brunch. I was a quick walk from my hotel as we were staying at the B Historic hotel. The food was good - breakfast burrito, fruit, and coffee. The place is pretty busy but I got there when it wasn’t so busy. The service was great and the servers were very attentive. I will for sure visit again.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Had a Half Black Forest ham sandwich and wife had chicken salad sandwich. Both very good and quite reasonably priced. You have to try the homemade pesto mayonnaise!

Reviewed 12 July 2018

I would travel from Virginia to Savannah JUST to eat at Goose Feathers! EVERYTHING there is delicious. The first time visiting, I didn't see eggxactly what I wanted on the menu but the women who took our order helped me create the egg, bagel sandwich I had in mind - it was perfect. My mom ordered the bread pudding. She's super particular about this dessert and the slice at Goose Feathers lived up to her highest expectation.