“Great location for relaxing”
Review of Wild Wing Cafe

Wild Wing Cafe
Ranked #228 of 909 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 22 February 2018

We stopped by on a Sunday afternoon to listen to some live music. Wild Wing's has tables in front of the band so it was perfect. The host is very, very disorganized. I talked to people at the bar who had waited way past the wait time given and we were in the same situation. There were 6 empty tables outside that I watched for 20 minutes with no one being seated but I was told it was the waiting list that was the issue. I did ask a server who said there is 20 minutes allowed for someone to show up...but Open Table said we were 2nd in line. Then two groups were seated and we were still 2nd in line. I think we were seated because we were standing at the door watching the band and occasionally eyeing the host/manager. The service was ok....but the order was wrong the first time. We waited another 35 minutes for new wings...but the alcohol was still being served so who cares?!?! Love the location....love the live music....everything else...average at best.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

Wild Wing Cafe in the City Market offers indoor and outdoor seating with entertainment and people watching. The menu is standard tavern fare and the dress is casual, come as you are. Fun and food for everyone. We were there in the evening for appetizers and drinks. A solo guitarist (who referred to himself as Small Band) was really terrific and had everyone entertained!

Reviewed 10 February 2018

I don't find the menu vegetarian friendly but on my last visit, I discovered they do have a special menu with veggie options and they may even have gluten free options! I've eaten here numerous times over the past 4 years and never knew about this special menu so you need to tell your friends to ask about it or they may only find a couple of items if they don't eat meat. The service is usually pretty good, and they don't chase you out trying to turn over the table since they know you want to watch a sporting event. Prices are reasonable, food is average.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

First of all we were harassed by a group of, what appeared to be, homeless people that was gathered at the entrace.We entered and were promptly seated. The waitress took our drink orders and returned 30 minutes later with them. She then took our food orders and we were served 45 minutes later. My husband had to flag her down any time we needed refills. My husband asked for a side of mayo that never arrived, leaving hi to choke down a dry sandwich. My nachos were cold and soggy. All in all the worst dining experience of my life. Upon leaving we had to step over a homeless man that had passed out on the sidewalk. Never Again!!!

1  Thank Jamie H
Reviewed 30 December 2017

We visited for Sunday lunch on Christmas Eve. We were seated as soon as we walked in and service was excellent. Actually, the service was maybe too good since we were watching a football game that was in the direction of our server and she kept coming to the table to see if we needed anything else. The sweet potato fries were some of the best I have had anywhere. Cooked perfectly and flavored to perfection. Wings can be ordered boneless with a huge selection of sauces. Our table favored the parmesan garlic sauce and it was wonderful. They also offer wraps, sandwiches and salads if wings are not your thing.