“JUST LOVELY, BEST CHOICE OVER ANY HOTEL”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Gingerbread Cottage
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
g410berry...
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“JUST LOVELY, BEST CHOICE OVER ANY HOTEL”
Reviewed 10 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

I travel a great deal of the year. I also try very hard to leave honest and helpful reviews for others. When preparing for a trip I read and take reviews very serious when, I am choosing a place to stay, see or eat. The Gingerbread Cottage was my first rental in Savannah. I loved it! The locations is wonderful, peaceful and is perfect for everything downtown. I brought my 18 year old niece and her friend along with me. We all loved the claw foot bathtub. The weather in Savannah is hot in July but, we still enjoyed the Courtyard. The kitchen, dining room and den were decorated beautifully and were very spacious.We enjoyed the open blinds during the day along with seeing the horse drawn carriages. Even with two 18 year-old girls we never ran out of hot water. The washer and dryer were quite and worked well. The kitchen looked to have everything needed to cook. The Gingerbread Cottage has steps up to the main bath and two bedrooms, they were no problem for us but, you may want to consider this before signing the lease. The bedrooms were connected by a door, it was no problem. I never heard the girls. The beds were very comfortable, the towels new, thick and plush. It was a delightful place to stay. I did get the parking day pass for our entire stay. We did see everyone around us one morning woke up to a ticket on their windshields, we did not. The parking pass was well worth the money. Savannah Dream Vacation was wonderful. They showed the utmost courtesy and I will be using them every time I am in Savannah. I would like to make one suggestion, we took the tour where they peddle you in a little cart. It was wonderful. We all agreed our driver was so knowledgeable and the history of Savannah very interesting. We all agreed out of everything we did........it was the best! We choose to start or adventure at 5:00 pm and stopped around 9:00 pm, when we could no longer see.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: We only had 4 days to stay
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Denise N
“"Charming and convenient"”
Reviewed 20 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

​Charming is the word to describe this cottage.Very clean 2 bd. 1.5 ba. The location was perfect. We walked everywhere to find places to eat. Short drive to scad. Management was more than accommodating! (Thank you!) You need to be able to climb stairs. (Not a problem for us)

Management Response
28 Sep 2015
Thank you for leaving a five star review of Savannah Dream Vacations and our Gingerbread Cottage. We are so excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay and took advantage of the amazing location and convenience of this home close to all of the best attractions and restaurants. Thank you for taking such great care of the home during your visit and we look forward to hosting you again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing