Motel 6 Savannah Midtown
US$131
  • Pool
Hamilton-Turner Inn(Savannah)
US$259
The Kehoe House - A Boutique Inn(Savannah)
US$229
US$239
US$215
Ballastone Inn(Savannah)
US$260
All reviewsconvenient location to downtownsmoke smellhousekeeperjasminepublixtybeepets
Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

Upon arrival, I discovered that there are no washer or dryer facilities which meant I had to cross town to do my laundry which was a disappointment, so I decided to go to the pool I jumped in and realized that there were tiny white pieces of diaper all in the pool and now on me management was told twice and took no action nor did they close the pool when the responsible thing to do would have been too close and shock the pool to deter the transmission of blood borne pathogens including hepatitis.... my room was right outside of the pool area which was opened all night,
I witness a couple openly having sex in the pool when I went to my car....(sex in the poop water at Motel 6) YOU GO GIRL!,......just saying,... you can't expect much for the price but sticking to the health code , would be nice.....

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2015

made a reservation because I knew I would be late arriving. arrived at 615 pm was told very rudely by the desk clerk that you were not here at 6 so we rented your room, I have never heard of this, the reason to make a reservation is to hold a room. very upset will never stay at another motel 6.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
6Team, brand expericened team member at Motel 6 Savannah Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your concerns. Please know the service issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 15 September 2015

This particular Motel 6...Was the most unclean room I have ever stayed in...When we checked in it looked like someone had just left the room,using it for something else they shouldn't...because they left all there evidence in the room...Went to let the front desk know and she kind of shrugged it off like oh well...I was pretty like scared to stay there, because I felt like they may come back...But They Didn't. Next time I visit I will make sure I don't wait till the last minute and make reservations somewhere else...

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
6Team, brand expericened team member at Motel 6 Savannah Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred during your recent stay with regard to our rate policies and the inconveniences you experienced. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with the experience you describe we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you experienced. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

It's a pity that the counter clerk was so nice and accomodating... truly was -
BUT -
The room was nastier than one should ever find at ANY price. It was the carpet - FILTHY. Didn't notice until out of shower and started tracking black dirt around on bathroom floor after a trip out to the bed area and back... it is as if it was NEVER vacuumed. This wasn't just dirty tracks or spots, the entire carpet was caked with fine, black dirt on examination. Had to use towels as 'mats' to get into bed.
The bed was actually clean and comfortable, and the air ALMOST got the room comfortable (laboring unit, barely kept up with humidity and heat).
On the upside, there was plenty of hot water, and the coffee was free in the morning, although I didn't stick around to try it.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere - this one is no bargain at any price.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Gerfingerpokin
6Team, brand expericened team member at Motel 6 Savannah Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest, and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the noise concerns you describe. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality and we regret you felt differently during your visit. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment you describe in the expectations of amenities. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 12 August 2015

Its what you would expect for a cheaper hotel. I can't complain as it was clean. It had a hard floor, a stoneage TV, a few holes in the bedspread, but what do you expect? The worst part was the other customers, most of whom looked a little shady in my opinion, but hey, they might say the same about me. I had no issues and it had a cheap rate on a weekend night. The staff seemed nice also.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple