Ballastone Inn(Savannah)
US$185
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

Free cancellation until 02/08
US$199
US$169
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites Savannah I-95 South(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$99
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$213
US$161
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

Dresser Palmer House(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$120
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$309
US$288
All reviewsconvenient location to downtownsmoke smellhousekeeperjasminepublixtybeepets
Reviewed 8 December 2016

My boyfriend and I booked a room here for Memorial Day weekend. We are very low budget and no frills. This room was disgusting. The bathroom was repulsive and the tub was clogged with hair. There was hair all over the bathroom walls as well. There was one towel and I went to take a shower ( as I had driven 9 hours to meet him) and roaches crawled out from under the towel. The bed was clean, but the room was dirty. We spoke to management and was told there is nothing they could do. I did complain the next morning and housekeeping went to the room and scrubbed it clean. They also refunded my credit card for half of the first nights fee, However, Iwould not stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank smrfete919
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

This hotel is nice and it is in a good location. I specifically like the front desk clerk Leahnna she was very informarive she knew direction to all the good places. What was so perfect was her attitude she was very profesional, and quick she was helpful, and very nice. because of her i will return to this establishment...

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank simmons34435
Reviewed 14 September 2016

A few friends and I decided to drive to Savannah on the spur of the moment. Motel 6 was within our spur of the moment budget for an overnight stay. Once we arrived we noticed the lobby was full of furniture. Bed mattresses and dressers were being stored in the front lobby where guests checked in.
We still decided to take pictures and video of what we were seeing.
As for the room, it was decent for the overnight stay. Looks somewhat like Motel 8 on the inside. Hardwood floors (vinyl), tv attached to the wall, AC, two queen beds, bathroom, free wifi, etc. No fridge or microwave. No iron.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank RieH
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

This was clean & close to where we wanted to be while visiting our favorite city!!! Our only complaint is that theres not a fridge or microwave in room but
...You get what you pay for and we enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

I have stayed in several motel 6's before, it perfect for my most basic needs. This is the first time I have ever been sadly disappointed. I asked for a non smoking room, apparently the management doesn't differentiate between non and smoking rooms according to the night time front desk lady. And of coarse, there was some dude chain smoking outside my motel room door all night, so it came in threw the cracks of my door and a/c unit. Also, when I got in the room I didn't have any normal pillows, they were throw pillows, like for a couch. When I called the front desk for real pillows, they would tell me that they were calling someone to get that for me. And to top it all off, no soaps, shampoos or real towels were in the room. Again, the front desk lady said, she would call someone to bring it to me. Needless to say, it was an overall miserable visit, and would absolutely not suggest it to anyone.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family