Motel 6 Savannah Midtown
US$219
US$169
US$194
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Central Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$190
US$153
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
River Street Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$193
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsconvenient location to downtownsmoke smellhousekeeperjasminepublixtybeepets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2017

this is one of the nicest motel 6 i have seen. i love the location it is close to a lot of shopping centers and downtown area is fairly close. I'm writing this review because i wanted to let people know about the wonderful customer service i recieved. Leahnna works for the front desk and she is wonderful. any time i needed anything she was right there with her positive attitude and helpful directions. because of her i will return to this establishment she deserves a raise for her hospitality, and customer service. yall have a wonderful employee

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Savannah Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear Guest, We appreciate you recognizing our friendly team members and our property. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, please come again soon. If you haven't already done so, please call our Guest Relations Department to share your experience: 1-855-787-9864. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I'm giving 5 Stars because this is a budget motel and it met all expectations for me.

Stayed over on a Saturday night while husband's band played at a local club. Parking lot was full, but the hotel was quiet for a Saturday.

I am one of those who packs Lysol & Chlorox wipes no matter how high-end the hotel chain might be. After wiping down all areas I expected to find grime, I was pleasantly surprised to come up with a CLEAN wipe. THEN...I wiped parts of the floor...again...NO DIRT! Not even a hair!

The hotel has been renovated. The floors have been newly replaced with laminate. Water pressure was fine. Towels are pretty thin. Linens were also a bit thin. Bedcover was washable and appeared to have been washed.

Exterior lighting was very bright and seemed to scare off any "dark corner" traffic.

Just down the street from the new and trendy Midtown area. Fresh Market, Publix, Pier One.

Kids were having fun in the pool, but I didn't have time to check that out.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank FreelanceBeth91
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Before writing my review I want to make it clear that I have stayed in many budget hotels and KNOW what to expect. No frills, bare minimums, which is all ok for me. What I did NOT expect is to open the door and be greeted by a disgusting STENCH of old cigarette smoke. The room smelled so bad we had to leave the front door open. Then the bathroom reeked of old urine. The bed sheets were stained, chairs stained with what looked like splodges of red nail polish, floor had black dirt circles on it (the type that come off if you mop the floor). I opened the fridge and the freezer section had a big ice build up with some nasty brown liquid all over it. The beds were uncomfortable, and had a plastic sheet which rustled underneath the bedsheet, I can only imagine to keep bed bugs off. Tried to escape to the pool area, but plastic chairs by the pool were absolutely filthy. There is no excuse for such filth! No matter how decrepit the premises are, you can still clean it!

Was like something out of a horror movie. Did not sleep all night from the smell. Checked out at 7 am. This does not deserve any stars, seriously a disgrace to the motel industry. I am not a fussy person, and I am tell you, DON"T STAY HERE.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 95lizr
Reviewed 18 June 2017

Not sure about recent reviews because this property looks to have been recently refreshed. Check the picture of my room. No smells to me. Really like the corner desk/chair/table furniture. Good choice! Was in town for casual business and very pleased with my choice. Have stayed in over 7 different properties here in Savannah over the last few years. This was PERFECT for my needs. The front desk staff was terrific. THANK YOU, JASMINE you were terrific and handle my needs politely and professionally. Housekeeping staff was prompt as well. Regarding some of the items to review as for families, handicap access, and wifi. Well, I don't have kids but don't see an issue. Am not handicapped but noticed first floor rooms and zero access walkways. Wifi, as a I.T. nerd, carry my own.

Room Tip: Restaurant side might be busier than the non-restaurant side.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Scott M
Reviewed 18 April 2017

Even for budget, this Motel 6 was a bit spartan. This motel needs a makeover from top to bottom. Rooms did not have any toiletries, only two flat pillows per bed, and NO breakfast. The only pluses were convenient location to downtown Savannah and allowing dogs. Do yourself a favor and pay $20 more for a better "budget" hotel.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 989beng612
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Savannah Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Dear 989beng612, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay. For this reason, we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.